Returning ranger

MysticRoots.5463

I've been away for a year or two so I'm well behind on the class. I'm having a go at the game again and always enjoy the ranger (Level 80 soulbeast)

However, just a couple of questions that are causing me a lot of frustration because I'm sure you could do these things before and I cant seem to do them now;

Can you revive a fallen pet in combat? they seem to be standing there at 2HP.

Can you swap in combat? I have no option or the button is greyed out.

Is there any way to avoid having no pet if you get dismounted? as i keep getting stuck alone in combat if my mount dies, unable to equip a pet.

Sorry for basic questions, but it has been a few days now and these are getting very annoying.

Many thanks.

Soulbeast is still a little bit buggy, better than yesterday still less than ideal. Ranger in general has plenty of those so i would advise you to have some patience. 

7 minutes ago, MysticRoots.5463 said:

Can you revive a fallen pet in combat? they seem to be standing there at 2HP.

Trait Natural_Healing will revive your pet slowly, it ticks while the pet is deafeated. Going in and out of beasttmode will also revive the pet. 

Can you swap in combat? I have no option or the button is greyed out.

No, that option is no available anymore in soulbeast. 

Is there any way to avoid having no pet if you get dismounted? as i keep getting stuck alone in combat if my mount dies, unable to equip a pet.

When that happens you need to go in and out of beastmode. Your pet will be back with you.

This also happens if you jump into the water while mounted.