Is it crazy to request legendries get a pvp variant called Antiques?

AusarViled.7106

3 minutes ago, Tails.9372 said:

But it replaces most of the PvE based acquisition process which is akin to making WvW Skirmish Claim Ticket based legendary crafting components readily available in PvE.

It replaces like maybe 5% of the process. I did Aurora, there's only so much you can do with WvW...

EDIT: Anywayn that's beside the point. I get why you'd want a replacement path, but i doubt that's gonna happen, people have been asking for one for years and Anet didn't make it. 
At best they'll add more Legendaries, but wont change the acquisition of the current ones because they're i think meant to be like that, to take you through all the modes.

Edited by Veprovina.4876

15 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

It replaces like maybe 5% of the process.

Lol no, it replaces the need to complete the big meta achievements which is the main part of the required PvE content.

15 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

I get why you'd want a replacement path

Except I never asked for one, the point was to show that legendaries with branching paths for the main content focus of their acquisition process is something they already did so it's something that isn't beyond them to do. But personally I prefer new sets for different parts of the game over them expanding the access of the existing ones.

Edited by Tails.9372
  • Like 1