Belgium "Loot boxes/gambling" / VPN / Gift (French ver available)

Deriko.6138

I just think they deliberately put keys in there to get people addicted to gambling. who doesn't like that? open packages and wonder what you get. I think the price of the bundle is on the items without the keys, (so it seems like a nice deal. but actually the amount is the same if there are no keys in it. but the keys are in it for a reason, and they also have a value and that makes it look cheap but they add those keys in. in other words the bundle price is the same and the keys are the discount) they introduce you to loot boxes. I hope you see something nice and go for it. without keys in the bundle you are always safe. if they're in there, then of course you're going to use them. and that's what they (I think) want. and hopefully it will get you excited and buy more keys. at least that's what I've had. then you think, I'll buy 5 more keys and maybe now I'll get the item I want. same as the grab machine at the fair. you choose what and go for it.

(I was lazy because i just woke up, and used google translate from Dutch to English) 

• Confused 1