Does the Mechanist Mecha register as a pet or not?

EdwinLi.1284

I had basically the same question.

I don't know the answer since I just went with rune of scavenging which is basically the same thing plus some poison duration for my pistol #2 skill.

On another note, I like how flexible condition build's runes are for mechanist. Mech doesn't seem to get condition duration bonuses from runes or sigils so it's either all-stat runes or condition damage runes, and so runes aren't as important as they are in all my other condition damage builds which lets me pick weird ones instead without as big of a loss.

9 hours ago, magic fly.2041 said:

I had basically the same question.

I don't know the answer since I just went with rune of scavenging which is basically the same thing plus some poison duration for my pistol #2 skill.

On another note, I like how flexible condition build's runes are for mechanist. Mech doesn't seem to get condition duration bonuses from runes or sigils so it's either all-stat runes or condition damage runes, and so runes aren't as important as they are in all my other condition damage builds which lets me pick weird ones instead without as big of a loss.

Master trait should have the Mech gain 100% of 2 stats stats so it should gain the stats gained from the runes as well. If you mean the special passive, I don't think it works on them but I am uncertain since I did not test it.

Edited by EdwinLi.1284