[NA] [SoV] [lgbtq+] Is no longer looking for new friends at this time

Xana.9453

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya! I am a returning player. I do not claim, however, to be an expert in this game. I might ask dumb questions (well, things I think are "noob questions") If this is okay, count me in! 😜 My main is a Sylvari ranger.  Two level 80s, one 73, one 60 something.  

Zedler.3452 

I enjoy learning new things in this game.

If the interest is there we could try it but I can't guarantee anything as far as raiding goes. We're pretty casual and in my time here I may have tried it once myself. You're always welcome though and I can ask and see who's all interested and it can be something we'll work towards. Just to be honest and upfront with you.  I'll always laugh at my own deaths. especially when I fall off of cliffs. I don't see how anyone can't laugh. When I play my thief, I forget I stand near cliff edges and shortbow three sends me right over the edge. All you can do is laugh really.

Edited by Xana.9453

Hey there! I love the idea of joining a guild while it's still small and helping to build it up, and your vision for what you'd like the guild to become pretty well aligns with the sort of community I'd like to be a part of. 🙂 I returned a little over a year ago after quitting not terribly long after the game was released. At the time, it just wasn't for me - but I've been enjoying it much more since returning. 

Tl;dr about me below: 
I mostly play with my RL partner and a mutual friend, but have really been wanting to make more friends in-game. I like to do various metas, play story content with others (I don't love the base story, but really dig the expansions and LWs), and work towards achievements. I've got an interest in learning to do raids/strikes, but I don't like the whole 'watch this video and memorize these mechanics' approach - I prefer to learn things by doing, and failure is just a part of learning. Efficiency is stifling when that's all anyone cares about. I do wander into WvW every now and again, but I am a part of one of those big guilds for that - I don't consider it a core part of my interest, but I'm happy to go along with anyone who'd like to work on getting their warclaw or whatever. 

I RP, but not in game. All of my characters have backstories and personalities and I'd love to meet other creative-minded folks. Offline, I play a good amount of D&D. I work in healthcare, on overnights - so my hours can be a bit odd and I can't always make scheduled guild content work with my RL obligations. That said, I do still manage to play at least 5+ days a week, even if it's only for a bit. I also live on discord, so even when I can't play I can usually shoot the breeze with folks. 

Edited by crowfall.7941
spacing :|

@crowfall, no worries about your schedule. Real life happens and we have to live it no matter if it's work, school or anything else. We'll find a way to squeeze you into some activities with us. As far as rping goes, every once in a while I'll answer npc's or something a mob says through my character just out of habit.

@touck We're always happy to make new friends. 

Invites sent to both of you, welcome aboard!

On 11/7/2021 at 1:49 AM, Xana.9453 said:

If the interest is there we could try it but I can't guarantee anything as far as raiding goes. We're pretty casual and in my time here I may have tried it once myself. You're always welcome though and I can ask and see who's all interested and it can be something we'll work towards. Just to be honest and upfront with you.  I'll always laugh at my own deaths. especially when I fall off of cliffs. I don't see how anyone can't laugh. When I play my thief, I forget I stand near cliff edges and shortbow three sends me right over the edge. All you can do is laugh really.

That still sounds good

hello, was wondering how active your guild is during morning to mid day as thats when i get to play. i would like to try out the fractals and strike missions. Ive kinda been solo since ive returned to the game since the guilds i get into play mostly in the evening. im in cst time zone

Hi there. I am a returning player looking to run around here and there and play when I can. It will take a while to get my bearings as it's been a long time since I spent a good chunk of time in game. I'm just looking to help out where I can as I relearn all of the systems and get used to my characters again.

I won't be too terribly active for the next couple of weeks but my time will open up towards the end of the month and I look to be more active by then. 

A smaller guild with no pressure, just messing around in a group sometimes would be right up my alley. If this sounds acceptable, I would be happy to join.

Completely new to the game and really want to learn from someone who has the patience to do so, I'd love to join the guild if you guys have the room and patience for it hahaha 😅 Message me here or on discord Kaiser#7731 to talk more about it!

Edited by Kaiser.6154
Contact Info