Game Occasionally Only Shows Black Screen/Runs Music Without Anything Else?

I think I saw this issue or something similar in the forums, where the game plays music and looks like it's running on taskbar and task manager but nothing happens, can't close the game or anything. I've also had an issue with a similar thing but the game loads to a black screen and I have a similar issue, so far the fix I've been doing is just signing out of my computer but, is this gonna somehow be patched or is this just now how GW2 will run forever now?

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 8:10 AM, Mastershadowlinx.8092 said:

I think I saw this issue or something similar in the forums, where the game plays music and looks like it's running on taskbar and task manager but nothing happens, can't close the game or anything. I've also had an issue with a similar thing but the game loads to a black screen and I have a similar issue, so far the fix I've been doing is just signing out of my computer but, is this gonna somehow be patched or is this just now how GW2 will run forever now?

23 hours ago, Loki.6537 said:

Happened to me too. Thats why i came on here. I log in with my username and password, press "play", then a forever black screen. I hope they fix it

23 hours ago, trefins.4952 said:

tha same

23 hours ago, Vallenous.2179 said:

Having the same issue, tried to reinstall and but this did not help. 

Without knowing if you all have updated MS Windows to latest version and also made sure that your GPU drivers are the latest version, it is impossible to know what is going on. It could be related to reported issues that ANet right now are trying to find a solution to.

You can see on right side of this page a tweet posted 8 hours ago or follow link:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/104556-an-update-on-current-game-issues/?tab=comments#comment-1510108

Edited by ShadowCatz.8437