Looking for active guild with early-mid game players (or just friends in general :D)

Friend.2837

I started playing a couple weeks ago and have been having a blast. There's not much for me to complain about; the game's great and the community's friendly.

However, the guilds I've played with all seem to consist mainly of late game PvE/PvP players doing Fractals or WvW or whatnot. Nothing against them, but I end up playing alone most of the time.

I'm hoping to find friends to progress through levelling, gearing, and learning together. Explore the wonderful world ^_^.

At the moment I'm level 60 on my first character, but I will be starting and levelling more to try different classes. If you know of a suitable guild or just want to play together, please drop me a reply or message!

Hey there. Message me here or in game. I run a casual guild that's mostly focused on the open world, though we run other stuff as well, obviously. However, we're mostly a bunch of friends who like to hang out together...discord is helpful in that regard. There's more action of the core membership of the guild on discord than in guild chat, though there's some in guild chat as well.

Edited by Vayne.8563