[NA] looking for an active pve or pvx guild that play later evenings CST

Hi, I'm on NA and looking for a pve or pvx guild to join that play later in the evenings, as I'm never on at reset. I also play in the afternoons, but the majority of my game time is 2+hours after reset so I would love to find a guild that has guild content/groups that start later.
I play daily, for many hours, so I'm not looking for something very casual. 
I would prefer that the guild is for older adults, 21+ at least. Active voice chat would also be great. 

Things I'm interested in and/or want to do with others:

* Story - I have a few characters that are in random locations on their story, and am willing to help others with theirs

* Achievements- I have 23k and am always hunting for more.

* Meta's & and in general farming events

* Strikes & DRM's
* Fractals (I can do T4's on 2 characters)

Basically, I'm looking for all pve content 

Feel free to get in contact with me here, or message me in game. 

Edited by HighlyCaffeinated.4176
typo

Hey mate. Hit me up in game on Vayne.8563 or here. We're not 21 plus but the vast majority of us are much older 30s, 40s, 50s, even 60s and 70s.

I'm not sure we have 2 guys in the guild under 21.  And we never hear from them if we do. 

We're largely interested in the same stuff you are...and many us are highly caffeinated. lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! not sure if you've found a guild yet, but I think you'd fit in well with us. our guild has a 30+ age requirement to join, and comradery is a big focus for us. We have dungeons and fractals being ran on a weekly basis, as well as groups being made on the fly. We have a guild discord as well, so make sure to join it if you give us a shot!

Tyrs Paladium would like to have you! We are an enforced no drama 30+ adult guild. Casual is king with us, teamwork and enjoyment are a focus point. NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND. We are a mid sized guild, but keep everyone close. Everyone knows everyone in Tyrs!

If you're interested in joining, see below! 

Do some research on us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/125043/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild-na-tyrs

Fill out an application here: https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

• 3 weeks later...
  • HighlyCaffeinated.4176 changed the title to [NA] looking for an active pve guild on the smaller side, with active voice chat & 21+

Edit: They were not too nice at the start of our first interactions due to previous guild experiences, but it doesn't mean they could assume anything about any guild.
If you're sending them a message, remember that it doesn't have anything to do with you personally. But I wish them best of luck with the search.

Edited by Hex.2579

• HighlyCaffeinated.4176 changed the title to [NA] looking for an active pve guild that play later evenings, with active voice chat & 21+
  • HighlyCaffeinated.4176 changed the title to [NA] looking for an active pve or pvx guild that play later evenings CST, with active voice chat
  • HighlyCaffeinated.4176 changed the title to [NA] looking for an active pve or pvx guild that play later evenings CST