Deimos Crystalline heart BUG

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue.

I have been playing Wing 4 several times as HK soulbeast and at least for 3 times with the heart activated, without dying or been downstated and I didn't get the achievement. At least the first two times I didn't hit deimos as I was playing carefully with melee weapons, so perhaps I didnt get it as I didnt hit Deimos but.....the last one I carried a longbow with me and I hit him in both phases, with the crystalline heart activated without dying or been defeated (downstated??) and again and again I didn't get it also after that I kneel in the tree and I didnt get it neither.

I'm tired of repeat something over and over and not get the achievement.

This bug is blocking my progress as I need only this two achievements in order to craft my legendary armor.

After a couple of tickets in the support section I have received from a spanish GM the answer that they can't force an achievement and that I should just keep trying and trying and trying but this problem its also penalising(blocking) my partners progress as they have to return to deimos and they are tired of repeating this wing.

I don't know what to do, I have requested the expansion refund as I don't want to play a game that its blocking my progress but Im also trying to unblock it in a desperate way so I just want to ask for someone who could help me to point me in the good direction as support@guildwars.com it's not gonna help me.

Do you know if theres another direction where I could send a reclamation form in order to get this problem revised? 

Thank you for you help and sorry for my english.

• Confused 1

I have tried only as kitter but I will try as dps but I think its still unfair if they have created some boss mechanics and are also penalising the HK for not doing mechanics and also a good amount of DPS its in my opinion quite unfair.

OFC I can try it as DPS but what I want to remark is that I did the achievement several times. 

So the solution could be not playing as HK anymore?? could be but imagine if no one does........ without HK I think it will be hard to kill Deimos....at least for training guilds.....

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Delamir.2967 said:

I have tried only as kitter but I will try as dps but I think its still unfair if they have created some boss mechanics and are also penalising the HK for not doing mechanics and also a good amount of DPS its in my opinion quite unfair.

OFC I can try it as DPS but what I want to remark is that I did the achievement several times. 

So the solution could be not playing as HK anymore?? could be but imagine if no one does........ without HK I think it will be hard to kill Deimos....at least for training guilds.....

Well you only need it to trigger one time so if you dps and someone else hand kite that 1 time it should be fine.