Couple mirage questions

ksl.3850

Hey all.  I'm trying to build a mirage for wvw--had a couple questions before I can make out my whole build.  Plan to roam and pick off and 1v1 / 1v2 more than do any zerging.

Main question is about Infinite Horizon and my clones doing ambush skills.

1)  Will my clones doing a sword ambush procc interrupt traits like Ineptitude and inflict blind and confuse on my foe?  Same with powerblock, will that procc?

2)  Is that even a viable build to try and spam infinite horizon as much as possible?  If so, what weapons work well with this?  Interrupts with sword and power block?  Or condis with axe?

Other tips if you get my general train on thought?  

1 hour ago, ksl.3850 said:

Hey all.  I'm trying to build a mirage for wvw--had a couple questions before I can make out my whole build.  Plan to roam and pick off and 1v1 / 1v2 more than do any zerging.

Main question is about Infinite Horizon and my clones doing ambush skills.

1)  Will my clones doing a sword ambush procc interrupt traits like Ineptitude and inflict blind and confuse on my foe?  Same with powerblock, will that procc?

2)  Is that even a viable build to try and spam infinite horizon as much as possible?  If so, what weapons work well with this?  Interrupts with sword and power block?  Or condis with axe?

Other tips if you get my general train on thought?  

The shortcoming of builds like that (I always loved playing rupt brawler type builds w sword, but Mirage is build around dodge and in wvw you get one of them and not allot of ambients to use things like sigil of stam to try and compensate so other then one extra on swap you are limited on using dodge to trigger ambush with or without IH. What this means is the high mobility aspect of sword ambush becomes too limited in many roaming instances and you will end up needing to burn everything to attempt to kill an opponent who will almost always have more sustain and often also more damage and as much mobility. So go ahead. Have fun. You might have allot more fun on another class tho.

Edited by Moradorin.6217
  • Like 1