Pre-purchase bonuses for End of Dragons

Hey, 

As someone who neither needs nor want an extra character slot, and would rather enjoy a gear and/or build template as a pre-purchase bonus (I like to have only 1 char per class, and all of my builds on these 9 chars), I was wondering if it was possible to exchange this specific bonus? 
I already contacted support teams and they told me to ask on forums for this kind of questions.

Thx to anyone who can help me out on this !

It's extremely unlikely to happen for EoD because we're pretty close to release and pre-purchase has been available for several months now. Maybe for future expansions they could offer some sort of choosy box which lets you select a bonus from a few different options, like character, equipment and build slots or bank tabs.

My advice for buying any type of bundle is to add up what you'd be willing to pay for only the items you actually want or will use and then compare that to the total price. If it's the same or less then it's worth buying, if it costs more than you'd pay for those things separately then it's too expensive and not worth getting. (It works with any type of bundle, I originally started doing this wit music festivals - comparing the price to seeing all the bands I like separately.)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1