Guild gold distribution for quality of life

Posting here since I would be told to do so by support if I submit a ticket.

Whitelisting definition/meaning what is email whitelisting - Search (bing.com)

CCing definition/meaning what is CCing - Search (bing.com)

refer to the meaning above to understand the ideas below

I have a guild and it is a large consumption of time to press "G", click "Guild Hall", wait to spawn into the guild hall just to withdraw some gold/items or deposit gold/items on all of my accounts. After that I have to press "G", click "Leave Guild Hall", and wait to spawn into my last PvE location.

I have tried my best over Lunar New Year to have enough gold spread across my accounts to reduce the time I need to do what I need but it takes so much extra time even with a fast connection and an SSD. This issue also affects community events, giveaways, guild mate sponsoring for server switching and other WvW/PvE content. It hardly effects me but when it does it is rather cumbersome.

I have 11 ideas posted from most likely to least and they are as follows.

• 1. Make a whitelist mailing system where you can add your target and they would have to add you in return before the no restricted mailing can begin.

2. Remove mailing restriction to guild mates

3. Remove mailing restriction to friends

4. Remove mailing restriction

5. Make a whitelist mailing system where you can add your target and they would have to add you in return before the no restricted mailing can begin. You can add multiple recipients that would receive an equal amount of gold input into the mail and if you don't have sufficient gold then a pop up will appear telling you so. (refer to this underlined statement as CCing for future simplification of this post.) 💘tied for favorite

6. Remove mailing restriction to guild mates with CCing💘tied for favoritee

7. Remove mailing restriction to friends with CCing

8. Remove mailing restriction with CCing

9. Gold currency distribution, Put an option in the guild panel to distribute gold to guildmates that are "checked" to receive the hand out and specify the amount. A prompt will appear to accept or cancel and if funds are insufficient then a notice will appear saying so. The funds can be picked up directly from the guild panel by the recipients anywhere in game by opening the panel and clicking a "collect" button. The notice of the gold will appear on the main guild panel screen and will remain until collected or returned to sender.

10. Guild bank will be added under the "Storage" tab in the guild panel where guild leaders (no matter how many in the guild) will have access to the depositing items, depositing gold, and withdrawing gold from the guild bank from anywhere in the game.

11.  Guild bank will be added under the "Storage" tab in the guild panel where guild leaders (no matter how many in the guild) will have full access to the guild bank from anywhere in the game.

P.S. extra issue allow similar extra items to automatically stack and allow double clicking to deposit the items into the guild bank. These T6 mats are murder.

Edited by Johnathan Ralston.5871
more clarity for the post
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I'm afraid it sounds like something that would be handy for RMT accounts.  🤷‍♂️

What is an RMT account? These methods will create a plethora of benefits across many different issues. Some of the problems might only gain a single benefit and others will gain numerous ones.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Point 1 - 9: The restrictions (500g per Week  for mail and guild banks) were added as part of anets measures against RMT (Real Money Trading / gold sellers), hackers and theft and should protect players and also anet, so it's very unlikely they will remove it.

Point 10 -11: already exists, just not for free- https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vault_Transport

You are wasting time if you 'Leave Guild Hall' with each of your many characters.  Each will automatically return to their last PvE location when you log out. 

The Dev have stated changes to the UI are the most difficult....so, good luck there.

The reason the Guild Vault/bank does not work like the personal bank is because multiple players have access to the same slot(s) at the same time.