[NA] [RAID] Fresh static looking for a few more.

Einsof.1457

~~Hey there! A fresh new raid static is forming. Any experience is welcome. We only ask that you

1. Have a viable gear and build and know how to use it

2. Have some sort of endgame experience such as fractals or strike CMs

3. Have a good attitude and are willing to work together as a team and progress as a team. 

4. Prepare accordingly with food, etc. and watch videos/read guides before new encounters.s

We have 7 people right now and the experience range is all over the place. Some very experienced, some very little. Patience is going to be highly required probably at the beginning, but with dedication and patience, and an emphasis on fun I think we will be able to work our way through the encounters and even CMs someday. This will not be a carry group. Everyone is expected to learn and pull their weight. We will be tackling the raid content in order of release. I know that other encounters are considered "easier" but there is more value in tackling the content in order. Please DM or send mail in game with questions or if you would like to join. We will be raiding Monday AND Tuesday 8pm-10pm Central time. Reliability is a MUST. After you join you will get a link to the discord where we discuss strategy, builds, etc. ~~

all good for now guys, thanks.

Edited by Einsof.1457
no longer recruiting

Hello,

I have around 350 LIs, and am experienced only in the first 4 wings. I haven't done raids since wing 5 came out, but am looking to get back into it with a static team. When it comes to fractals, I'm only at level 70 personal, but know enough to get by on 100 CM, and even though only my condi bs has agony, I have enough gold to buy it if necessary. As for strikes, unfortunately I have zero experience under the belt, but am willing to learn.

For classes, I can play almost anything, and prefer magi druid, power dragonhunter, though I can also be a bs, qb or alac if necessary.

My ingame tag is Nex.1453, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you should you select me for the static 

• 6 months later...