Old & Replaced

Strutter.2719

Yo guys, hello from an vet player looking for a cozy place in guild wars 2 *waves*
Been playing for many a year, casually, mostly PvE but I'm usually up for anything. I'm playing alone right now and it's just kind of lonely, especially when there's an expansion and suddenly so much to do 🙂
If you got some room left, I'd be happy to join (my id is kurisutiiina.5726)

Cheers!

1 hour ago, kurisutiiina.5726 said:

Yo guys, hello from an vet player looking for a cozy place in guild wars 2 *waves*
Been playing for many a year, casually, mostly PvE but I'm usually up for anything. I'm playing alone right now and it's just kind of lonely, especially when there's an expansion and suddenly so much to do 🙂
If you got some room left, I'd be happy to join (my id is kurisutiiina.5726)

Cheers!

Hi Kuri,

Well we can't have that! This game is amazing to play together and a good community is essential in my opinion. I'll send you an invite so you can come along and enjoy all the new stuff with us!

• Like 1

Hi!

I'm a returing player, been playing on and off since launch but really exited about the game since EoD. Would really love to join a friendly community like yours. Switch around a lot between classes but since EoD I've been maining Necro and thinking about trying out Guardian again. Mostly do open world content and fractals but would like to get started with raids and strikes 🙂

Message me if it sounds interesting!

Another returning player here. I didn't play the game for many years, only hopped in now and then to proceed a little with the story. With the new expansion release I figured out I will be online more often, and it would be nice to have someone to talk to in game, or at least be a part of an active guild chat. Guild Wars 2 became very quiet compared to past, hardly anyone speaks in public chats anymore. If you have a place for an Elementalist with a (very) outdated build who needs some time to re-learn how to be social again, I'm up for joining your guild.

6 hours ago, Wowbagger.3176 said:

Hi!

I'm a returing player, been playing on and off since launch but really exited about the game since EoD. Would really love to join a friendly community like yours. Switch around a lot between classes but since EoD I've been maining Necro and thinking about trying out Guardian again. Mostly do open world content and fractals but would like to get started with raids and strikes 🙂

Message me if it sounds interesting!

29 minutes ago, Odona.8402 said:

Another returning player here. I didn't play the game for many years, only hopped in now and then to proceed a little with the story. With the new expansion release I figured out I will be online more often, and it would be nice to have someone to talk to in game, or at least be a part of an active guild chat. Guild Wars 2 became very quiet compared to past, hardly anyone speaks in public chats anymore. If you have a place for an Elementalist with a (very) outdated build who needs some time to re-learn how to be social again, I'm up for joining your guild.

Great! Amazing seeing all the returning players coming back to the game and very happy to offer you a home and support you getting back into things!

Invites sent!

Edited by Strutter.2719
Stuff

Hello, UK based player looking for a chill, fun drama free home.

I'm playing on Blacktide server as Margin Walker.4597

Am very new to GW2 but have been playing MMO's for longer than I care to remember.

I am fully house trained and don't take up much space.

If you think I might be OOF material please give me a shout.

If not, I will consider myself OOFless and move quietly along.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Margin Walker.4597 said:

Hello, UK based player looking for a chill, fun drama free home.

I'm playing on Blacktide server as Margin Walker.4597

Am very new to GW2 but have been playing MMO's for longer than I care to remember.

I am fully house trained and don't take up much space.

If you think I might be OOF material please give me a shout.

If not, I will consider myself OOFless and move quietly along.

Thank you for your time.

Nobody should ever be OOFless, I'm pretty sure that's in the Geneva convention somewhere!

Welcome to the guild!

On 3/20/2022 at 1:45 AM, BlaizingInferno.1479 said:

Hey guys im a returning player, not played in quite a few years properly, id love to be able to join your guild and get to learn the game all over again. my discord name is: BlaizeZz#3393 if anyof you could add me to let me know if its okie to join, or how i join, id appriciate it.

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the guild!

Hi, I am looking for some chill guild with which I can do Shing Jea Island missions and some Meta events. I am a returning veteran player and have all the expansion and classes with the exception of Thief and Ranger.

Edited by Vino.7923

5 hours ago, Vino.7923 said:

Hi, I am looking for some chill guild with which I can do Shing Jea Island missions and some Meta events. I am a returning veteran player and have all the expansion and classes with the exception of Thief and Ranger.

Sent an invite, welcome!

• Like 1

Hello, I am a returning player to GW2 and started on a new account. I like playing the story but also want to get into some Dungeons and Fractals. Also, as much as I enjoy GW2 I would like to be in communities that regard this as a game and not as a job, already got one 😉

So if you feel like helping a 40+ year old noob into group content, I would like to join.

9 minutes ago, Beljan.4958 said:

Hello, I am a returning player to GW2 and started on a new account. I like playing the story but also want to get into some Dungeons and Fractals. Also, as much as I enjoy GW2 I would like to be in communities that regard this as a game and not as a job, already got one 😉

So if you feel like helping a 40+ year old noob into group content, I would like to join.

We just spoke on Discord, welcome aboard!

Hi there, two mainly solo players (or a duo rather :classic_wink:) here. My wife and I have been playing on and off since launch. We have both played other MMO's some with and some without a guild. The commitment (or perceived commitment) seems always a bit of a hurdle to join a guild .But since we, in our active periods anyway, play pretty regularly, that feels like a poor excuse to avoid the pleasures of a more stable group of fellow players. Reading your post here you felt like a well rounded and relaxed group that could ease us into being more social :classic_wink: . We don't do much with discord (though available if needed) but can type well enough :classic_biggrin:. 

1 hour ago, Shrandar.8524 said:

Hi there, two mainly solo players (or a duo rather :classic_wink:) here. My wife and I have been playing on and off since launch. We have both played other MMO's some with and some without a guild. The commitment (or perceived commitment) seems always a bit of a hurdle to join a guild .But since we, in our active periods anyway, play pretty regularly, that feels like a poor excuse to avoid the pleasures of a more stable group of fellow players. Reading your post here you felt like a well rounded and relaxed group that could ease us into being more social :classic_wink: . We don't do much with discord (though available if needed) but can type well enough :classic_biggrin:. 

I've sent you an invite ingame!
Don't worry about Discord, some people even just join in to listen and not speak, that's fine too 🙂 
Make sure to let me know your wife's name too so I can invite her as well
Welcome!

At  the risk of sounding soppy, thank you to everyone who has commented, enquired about and especially joined Deep Sea Monks. The response we got from this forum has been incredible and we have gained so many wonderful members with whom we have a great time doing events, random groups for things and just chatting and having a good time. 

If you're on the fence, I'd urge you to get in touch and give us a go, I can pretty much guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Edited by Strutter.2719
grammar

Hi there, returning player looking for a Guild to get back into the game with. I would actually class myself more in the new player category as i played the base game and story 4 or 5 years ago and never done anything really more than that. I haven't bought the new expansion yet currently playing through path of fire and heart of Thornes atm. My playtime will be a bit all over the place with work so cant make events all the time. Mainly just looking for folk to chat and kill things with and have a bit of a laugh.   

7 hours ago, davieccc.2480 said:

Hi there, returning player looking for a Guild to get back into the game with. I would actually class myself more in the new player category as i played the base game and story 4 or 5 years ago and never done anything really more than that. I haven't bought the new expansion yet currently playing through path of fire and heart of Thornes atm. My playtime will be a bit all over the place with work so cant make events all the time. Mainly just looking for folk to chat and kill things with and have a bit of a laugh.   

Sent you an invite 🙂

Events are not mandatory so just join in when you can and want!

Hi,

I've recently started to play again after about a six year hiatus (Heart of Thorns had just released). Whilst I still have my lvl 80 character, I have started again with a new one. I'm looking for a guild to run different events with, and to chat with whilst playing, and from what I have seen of the comments, this guild looks like it would be what I am looking for. 

3 hours ago, mickgreg.7186 said:

Hi,

I've recently started to play again after about a six year hiatus (Heart of Thorns had just released). Whilst I still have my lvl 80 character, I have started again with a new one. I'm looking for a guild to run different events with, and to chat with whilst playing, and from what I have seen of the comments, this guild looks like it would be what I am looking for. 

Invite has been sent 🙂

Hi, I am looking for a chill pve guild with an active chat. If this is the place I would like an invite. 🙂

I've been playing GW2 since the first public beta, and before that, GW1 since 2005  (started few months after release). My favourite things to do in the game are (1 being the most favourite):

1. Jumping Puzzles
  2. Metas
  3. Story Instances
  4. Dungeons/Fractals/Strike Missions (it's not that I hate doing these, it's that I never managed to find a group to do them with, so I never really got into them).
  5. WvW

I also enjoy chatting in guild chat, and Helping/passing on my knowledge about the game to new comers.

Edited by Montu.5139

1 hour ago, Montu.5139 said:

Hi, I am looking for a chill pve guild with an active chat. If this is the place I would like an invite. 🙂

I've been playing GW2 since the first public beta, and before that, GW1 since 2005  (started few months after release). My favourite things to do in the game are (1 being the most favourite):

1. Jumping Puzzles
  2. Metas
  3. Story Instances
  4. Dungeons/Fractals/Strike Missions (it's not that I hate doing these, it's that I never managed to find a group to do them with, so I never really got into them).
  5. WvW

I also enjoy chatting in guild chat, and Helping/passing on my knowledge about the game to new comers.

Sent an invite! Welcome 🙂