Why....one shot mezmers

WillPaharu.4837

19 minutes ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

U say this in a post where op is rage posting about mesmers meme build that can global someone outa stealth in a sec while u also create a thread saying ur quiting gw2 because of permastealth thieves haha, yes sad indeed.

ah. so you admit its a meme build that is all around useless. thanks for proving my point. thief can burst from shadows with no tell too. it takes a full second for them to appear after they deal damage.

Also you have proven yourself incapable of making a decent point and just are here to argue in bad faith. You do not warrant any further attention from your pathetic bait posts.

Edited by Matthius.9104

1 hour ago, Matthius.9104 said:

ah. so you admit its a meme build that is all around useless. thanks for proving my point. thief can burst from shadows with no tell too. it takes a full second for them to appear after they deal damage.

Also you have proven yourself incapable of making a decent point and just are here to argue in bad faith. You do not warrant any further attention from your pathetic bait posts.

As u proved urself bias and also being incapable of making good informed points in ur very own thread about quiting until thieves with perma stealth get removed haha. Do u not kno how funny it is and the irony of u complaining about stealth or any other annoying thief mechanic considering u main mesmer? Lol I am betting not, than u go on to defend a build meant to delete someone in one burst out of stealth, whether its meme or not I wonder if ud have the same stance on the subject if thiefs burst wasn't nerfed so much in the past and it was a meme thief that was the topic of the discussion, like let's say 5 years ago when cs thief could global someone from stealth in wvw but was useless if it tried anything but hit and run, I bet u wouldn't be defending it due to it being a meme build. Ur bias for ur class is actually incredibly large compared to most posters I see postbin these forums lol, and yeah we all have some bias 100% but urs takes the prize.

Lastly whether its teef, mesmer or even the engi build that was doing it few yrs ago in wvw, globaling someone from 100-0 in a sec from stealth is not healthy for gw2 or any mmo.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107