User Interface Issue - Program initiating actions without commands upon returning to game while multitasking.

For years I've been dealing with an user interface issue that I hoped the client update would fix. It didn't. Tabbing into the game after tabbing out often initiates actions from the UI that I didn't issue a command for. It can range from the opening up of menus to activation of skills. Repairing the client is a temporary fix that lasts from a couple hours to a couple days at most. Not long after first experiencing this issue I sought out a dev for support and while they were able to fix the problem it reappeared in short order. I've been dealing with this since the middle of heart of thorns, and frankly I'm exasperated.  HELP URGENTLY REQUESTED!

• Haha 1

Oh okay. Well windowed did get me temporary relief but in the end it didn't fix anything. I've tried just about everything, client repair, uninstallation/reinstallation, altering in-game settings. At this point all that's left is tweaking game files and I'm wary of doing that as I have minimal technical skill. I guess I'll put in a ticket and consult a dev before moving forward.