Purifier Collection Bug

I think I solved this.  Either I overlooked the wording, or the wording on the achievement has been updated, but it says that you must have map completion on Dragon's End; as in the actual map.  I'm not sure if the wording was different before or not, but I took it before as meaning any End of Dragons map.  I haven't completed Dragon's End, yet.  Can anyone confirm that they have used a Dragon's End Willbender's cache, specifically?

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 4:08 AM, Gwydion.1063 said:

I think I solved this.  Either I overlooked the wording, or the wording on the achievement has been updated, but it says that you must have map completion on Dragon's End; as in the actual map.  I'm not sure if the wording was different before or not, but I took it before as meaning any End of Dragons map.  I haven't completed Dragon's End, yet.  Can anyone confirm that they have used a Dragon's End Willbender's cache, specifically?

Confirmed.  I read it wrong too.  Looks like each class's weapon requires a cache from a specific map.  I just completed Dragon's End as a Guardian and got my (2nd) Willbender's cache, which did count towards the achievement.

Edited by j ray.6208
  • Like 1