The sound of Nomads Advance is way too loud and Sharp

Trickfully.1830

Generally i think the sound design of vindicator is really good. Just Nomads Advance that is an outlier. It has an incredibly loud and sharp sound that hurts your ears. Would love if it could get either changed completely or toned down to better match the level of sound from the other abilities on vindicator.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I actually like it for those qualities, all the sfx for vindi are great. I can understand though, that its overdriven nature will annoy people with particular audio configurations. It really does stand out against the rest of the sound stage, and could do with an adjustment to its loudness. For reference, I am using beyerdynamic dt 990s (250 ohm) and a soundblaster ae7 to amplify them. If I turn up the volume Nomad's Advance is over powering.

Edited by nosleepdemon.1368
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

I actually like it for those qualities, all the sfx for vindi are great. I can understand though, that its overdriven nature will annoy people with particular audio configurations. It really does stand out against the rest of the sound stage, and could do with an adjustment to its loudness. For reference, I am using beyerdynamic dt 990s (250 ohm) and a soundblaster ae7 to amplify them. If I turn up the volume Nomad's Advance is over powering.

Yeah that's my issue with it. You find a nice volume setting where everything else sounds nice. But then there's this one ability that just goes "IEEHHHHH" really loudly.  Blasting your ears off.  

• Like 1