Guild Wars 2 should change its title to Ranged Wars 2

Nemesis.7896

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

@Nemesis.7896 said:

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:Actually, this game is more melee wars because the ranged weapons always get screwed with the reflects/blocks players and mobs have. Not to mention the damage ranged weapons do is pitiful. Hell, even the rifle for Deadeye which was promised to do a lot of damage does jack kitten in PvE when it's supposed to do 33k on the golem. If someone even mentions nerfing some melee weapons, it's like the end of the world.

No it isnt.

When you rush with a melee weapon in a group of wvw bus, you get wrecked in seconds, sometimes without being able to do anything. Same happens when you go melee with bosses in pve that 1 shot you.

Dont try to tell me you would use the sword with a ranger rather than a longbow.

By the way, i one shotted a guardian in wvw with a 28 000 hit with my deadeye geared in berzerker exotics.

There's your beleifs and then there's facts.

I am tired of dealing with people, so I am going to keep this short. Longbow is not taken into raids or high end fractals because it's damage stinks. Don't care about the PvP end. Again, in WvW anyone can die from anything when you are fighting and rushing a zerg which is plain silliness in itself. For the bosses, learn to dodge as melee because they target ranged more then melee. Again, that guardian didn't put reflect/block up which nullifies all of Deadeyes powers.

I shall repeat you. There are your beliefs and then there are facts.

You sir are a liar.

Most bosses in pve target melee.

Your point is irrevelent and have no goal except boosting your beleifs.

You are not dealing with people, you are trying to push your ranged crying religious dogmas on melee players that knows reality.

Watch the map next time you play against a boss and watch how many melee fall in comparison of ranged.

Ranged is the easy mode an you know it.

The ''learn to play'' typical salty child english line should be given to you hiding in the backline thinking you are good an others need to learn to play.

You are just scared.

@inubasiri.8745 said:It's better if there's some pirate shipping, if there's gameplay around it.Example: Ragnarok online's war of emperium 2.0, that is solely pirate shipping. The defending guilds fend off attacking guilds who have 2 hours to beat the defenders several times and destroy objectives.

In GW2 it's almost pointless to defend things, unless it's SMC or a t3 keep, and even then the attackers can just bypass you. If there were valleys and checkpoints then maybe. Without mechanics pirate shipping feels useless and boring.

Imagine playing a melee warrior or a guardian in theses ranged games. Where is the fun ?

Archived