Are they any fishing friendly PVE guilds recruiting, with the new guild hall?

fourhim.3584

From what I understand, the new Guild Hall in EOD comes out near the fishmonger, which is a good thing.  Besides being interested in the new guild hall, I'm also hoping there's a guild out there that does casual fishing trips.  The fishing is the number one thing that convinced me to get the expansion.  Other than that I'm just a casual level 80 player with many Alts who has been playing for the last 8 years.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there, got a few things to say and ask to help you decide your guild choice!

You haven't mentioned whether you are on EU or NA servers, because that plays the biggest factor on whether you can join a guild or not.

My guild certainly isn't against fishing but we are not quite at a stage where we just plan them in advance. For example, I said I was fishing and had 3 other guildies show up on my boat and we kidnapped a random player that was trying to get on my boat and they fished with us too. So fishing happens, but I don't know if that is quite what you are after and how long you desire these trips to last.

If you are also interested in other content, we have desires to take part in a whole variety of things but we need the members to do that.

As far as the Guild Hall goes, I believe my guild all agreed we would like to switch to the new Guild Hall but I need to put out a post for it to see what a majority of active players say.

Let me know all the details and otherwise good luck on finding your fishing guild!