For the devs: Nerfs cool, whats about the buffs?

You are nerfing hard encounters, nerfing Soo-won, cool, very cool, its too hard you are nerfing, but why aren't you buffing the "too easy" bosses? The entirity of dragon's end pre events are boring as hell, and the main reason is how easy the bosses are, the salt spray dragons are cool, nice animation and mechanics that we can all just ignore because the thing dies in 30 seconds and we don't even need to evade, in the 5 times i played dragon's end i barely saw people getting downed there.

Finished new kaineng's meta for the first time, nobody died in the entire fight single digit downs, i didn't knew the mechanics patters, ate alot of attacks, did not got downed once.

Echovald's Meta, cool hard insta down mechanic, the rest: easily avoidable attacks that if you don't avoid the damage equals 30% of a dps's HP.

Not gonna talk about the first map's meta because, well we can all agree thats a tutorial map for new players, so i think the meta's fine as a tutorial.

And all that easiness while everyone can also put an waypoint on top of the boss for a free second chance.

You can't just think the only mistakes in this expansion are making some bosses too hard and that you made NOT A SINGLE BOSS too easy to the point everyone can auto-attack to win just like drizzlewood's bosses.

• Confused 4