Skill slots and hotkeys weird behavior during skiff operation and Forging steel tank operation

I assigned hotkeys e, r, f, c, x for the skill slots

character skills get executed perfectly if i use those hotkeys

but

when driving skiffs, i can only use keys e and x

when driving the tank in forging steel strike mission.. only the key e works otehr keys doesnt trigger the skills..

am I the only one experiencing this? if so.. any extra settings that i need to adjust in options? or is this a common bug?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ausar.9542 said:

I believe the mount hotkeys are different from the normal hotkeys of the same name

i didn't specify the mount mounting hotkeys.. but rather the skills used after mounting specific objects like skiffs and the tank..

the mount skills work fine.. i can use the e, r, f, c, x keys without an issue for skyscale, skimmer and ...

I actually just submitted a bug report about this. Got the skiff earlier and I'm facing the same issue.

I have my heal skill bound to C and Elite skill to V. Never had any problems using skills on characters with these keybinds. However, the skiff skills don't react to these keys. I have the secondary keybinds set to default (heal 6 and elite 0) and the skiff skills in fact do trigger if I use those.

Haven't tried it yet with different keybinds, but I'm not going to change those after almost 10 years of muscle memory. I'd rather click the skiff skills.😬

Edited by Truthbearer.9708
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...