Husband / Wife Duo Looking for a home!

FrostyFro.6931

We have played GW2 some, quite awhile back.  We enjoy the game, but life got in the way and well, game fell behind.  We are looking to start anew here and looking for a new home to settle down in.  We both work from home now, so our play times are pretty standard (we are on the east coast).  We enjoy nearly every type of combat (except she doesnt like pvp, but I do).  Hope we can find a good place to settle down.

Hi @FrostyFro.6931!  Check out Remnants of Hope to see if we are what you are looking for. We have lots of married couples in the guild, including some who met in RoH! 

We are PvX, and play every game mode, including sPvP.  But there is plenty for everyone at pretty much all times. There is a trial process, but that is because this is our home and we want to protect it from drama or toxicity.  Sounds like you might be looking for a long-term place to belong as well, and many of us have found that here at RoH.

Welcome back Frosty you might wanna come check us out here the Gryphon's Aerie. We're a pretty casual guild based in the east coast. Our peak times tend to be in the afternoon but there is usually somebody on throughout the day! If your curious here is a couple of points we like to show off:

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.
We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you’ll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.
It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.
We are very LGBTQ friendly and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it’s dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we’ll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

hey Frosty! i just saw your post. TYRS is a 30+ guild that may be a good fit for you! please check out our thread and give us a try!  we're NA and a good portion of the guild is east coast.

take a look at our guild recruiting post and i hope to see an app from you!

Disa Wyrmhunter, co-guild leader

Edited by Banrigh.5932

• 2 weeks later...