Aurene legendary effects for dagger?

Impling.4170

After seeing the video for Catalyst's hammer effects with the Aurene legendary, I am scared that Virtuoso dagger will suffer a similar fate. Has anybody here unlocked the Aurene dagger? If so, how do they look? Are the projectiles the general "chunk of rock" effect that I have seen for most of the Aurene legendaries, a vertically spinning dagger with the Aurene trail effect, or something else? Do the projectiles from dagger 3 shoot out legendary dagger effects or is the visual unchanged? Hoping to make it as my next legendary weapon if the effects are good. Can't seem to find any videos for this. Thanks in advance!

Link to video please? I'm curious.

I played the EoD story with Virtuoso and at the end - spoiler -

Spoiler

you get empowered with aurene and your dagger turns into her legendary dagger skin. I'm just not sure if the effects changed or not, and even if they did/didn't that doesn't mean the real thing would behave the same.

So, i'm not sure honestly, but i don't think anyone has made a dagger yet? They're not exactly meta in a lot of cases, and people will tend to do meta weapons first, then "fun" weapons like Incinerator and others that a lot of classes don't use.

You'll have to be patient about the effects i think. Or, do what i said in the spoiler, repeat that, and see if it changes anything. You don't have to do the whole part, just to the point where "spoiler" happens. 

If you're gonna do it, report back i wanna hear what happens. I might try it out myself again, but won't have the time for a while.

On 3/19/2022 at 5:33 AM, Cveto.5746 said:

I have it. It's a spinning dagger with a trail similar to incinerator.

Thank you for the clarification!

On 3/19/2022 at 7:20 AM, Veprovina.4876 said:

Cool! Can we bother you for a short video? 😄

Someone made a video. Here you go! 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Impling.4170 said:

Thank you for the clarification!

Someone made a video. Here you go! 😊

This is a really good video.  Two thumbs up. I was thinking of making a video but you did a way better job than I could.

Is it just me tho, or is the kill effect very rare?  I never see it on Virtuoso.  I got it today and haven't tried it on classes that melee with the dagger. 

Edited by mortrialus.3062

12 hours ago, mortrialus.3062 said:

This is a really good video.  Two thumbs up. I was thinking of making a video but you did a way better job than I could.

Is it just me tho, or is the kill effect very rare?  I never see it on Virtuoso.  I got it today and haven't tried it on classes that melee with the dagger. 

Oh it wasn't mine but is exactly what I was looking for so I figured I'd post it here. I haven't unlocked any of the new leggies yet so can't say unfortunately. Hope that isn't the case though!