Permeating Wrath - Willbender

Fwog.9387

1 hour ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

I saw that snow crows took that skill but i actually don't understand why. If Willbender has no passives, why would you take a skill that improves the passive. If it does effect it, i guess i don't understand how. 

The effect of permeating wrath is activated when rushing justice is used and you receive the buff rushing justice. During the time the buff lasts, the passive is activated. 

• Thanks 2

On 3/17/2022 at 9:12 PM, Gwaihir.1745 said:

Yeah this one works its just bad for pvp because you cant maintain alacrity and get forced out of f1 way too often. So you have no damage for up to 14s or so. 

which is when you swap to use Burning abilities and weapon skills (torch) while using F2 or F3 for sustain and aegis until you can F1 again and reapply pressure

1 hour ago, KeoLegend.5132 said:

which is when you swap to use Burning abilities and weapon skills (torch) while using F2 or F3 for sustain and aegis until you can F1 again and reapply pressure

You want to stack your abilities though. Its called burst burning not attrition burning for a reason. And if you spend too long in f2 f3 your enemy will have just reset themselves. 

12 minutes ago, Gwaihir.1745 said:

You want to stack your abilities though. Its called burst burning not attrition burning for a reason. And if you spend too long in f2 f3 your enemy will have just reset themselves. 

you won't go far if you keep the Burst Burning mentality.

If i have 3 condi cleanses i simply wait you burst burn me, then i press 1 skill and get rid of it.

EDIT: You can try Sword/Focus and Scepter/Torch and do this:

F1 > Focus 3/4 > Sword 2/3 while using Purging Flames and Whirling Wrath.
Then swap to Scepter/Torch while using F2 or F3 and apply the immob + torch skills. When you finish, F1 will be ready again.

So even if a not-braindead enemy cleanses the first round, you will still burn and keep burning. Its much much more effective at higher levels, since Burn Guard is the single easiest condi spec to fight against

Edited by KeoLegend.5132