Connection Error

Hello, since I installed the game I had problems with connecting and loading maps, when logging in and selecting a character the game remains on the selection page with the play button inactive and sometimes some maps stay on the loading screen for a while and I end up having connection error, this happens when logging in, when entering new instances, in pvp and wvw maps and even in maps with few players.

I've already tried reinstalling the game and doing the solutions in the help section like using windowed and fullscreen mode, clearing the game's cache, starting as administrator, the game is allowed in the firewall, tried with the antivirus turned off and the problem persists. Errors happen with and without other programs running at the same time, but the internet doesn't drop, only the GW2 connection, other online games also do not disconnect.

Edited by ctorrezan.3498

Since yesterday I starting having the same problem. It seems to be affecting a few players a LOT because i get constant dcs every 10 minutes. Not everyone has it tho, I hope Anet gets on top of this because if its only a handfull of players who knows when theyll deal with this . 

Had this issue already yesterday - but only for a few characters. Today, after downloading the latest build, the character select screen is black except for their names. Clicking on them doesn't do anything visible, the loading screen remains black for ages and it applies to all characters as far as I tried.

Oh, "good", it's not just me. As long as I stay on one character, there aren't any issues. As soon as I start to switch around to do various dailies, the characters don't load or the zone doesn't load and i'm looking through the ground at whatever is below it. If I completely exit the game and log back in, everything shows up for one or two times selecting a character then I have to exit and relog again.

11 hours ago, Zephiron.8732 said:

Oh, "good", it's not just me. As long as I stay on one character, there aren't any issues. As soon as I start to switch around to do various dailies, the characters don't load or the zone doesn't load and i'm looking through the ground at whatever is below it. If I completely exit the game and log back in, everything shows up for one or two times selecting a character then I have to exit and relog again.

This is exactly what is happening for me too. When I raid with my static and am switching roles, it increases downtime because I have to log out and then log back in just to fix the loading issues

I don't have the exact same error but I do get disconnected with a network error 1022 at the first SAB boss as soon as I hit 85% on the cage. Switching characters, restarting my router, turning off my firewall, ect. didn't help. I did have several infinite loadingscreens tho on saturday but they seem to be gone