Noob stuff

Hi! 
Completely new to Guild Wars. I've had quite a long hiatus from PC gaming for a very long time, and decided to make GW2 my new home upon returning.

This is probably a stupid, basic thing, but wanted to know - 

I just recently purchased the largest game package (premium? I don't remember) But I thought it included all content. I logged in this morning and saw a lot of the content was blocked off, still. Is this only because I haven't "unlocked" it yet? Or is there more to it? 

Anyway, thanks for any help/input into this! 

3 minutes ago, Gnignok.8735 said:

Hi! 
Completely new to Guild Wars. I've had quite a long hiatus from PC gaming for a very long time, and decided to make GW2 my new home upon returning.

This is probably a stupid, basic thing, but wanted to know - 

I just recently purchased the largest game package (premium? I don't remember) But I thought it included all content. I logged in this morning and saw a lot of the content was blocked off, still. Is this only because I haven't "unlocked" it yet? Or is there more to it? 

Anyway, thanks for any help/input into this! 

ultimate dont come with living story episodes season 2- icerood saga you have to buy them seperatly, with either ingame assets or more cash

• Like 1

Not sure which bundle you purchased, but if you purchased an Ultimate edition of the game(s), you will have enough Gems to purchase all Living World Seasons in the Gem Store. 

I would suggest waiting until they are discounted in the Gem Store, but if you finish everything you can do in Core Tyria and want to progress the Story, one option is to acquire individual Living World Season Episodes (for 200 Gems each via the Story Journal) with in-game Gold through the Gold-to-Gems exchange.  Finish that Episode and all it entails and rinse and repeat.  Unfortunately, Living World Season Two does not come with maps, so there is less to do; you might consider buying that particular whole season from the Gem Store.

Any questions/information you may have/need, you will find the Wiki (link above) a great resource for all things Guild Wars 2.

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Not sure which bundle you purchased, but if you purchased an Ultimate edition of the game(s), you will have enough Gems to purchase all Living World Seasons in the Gem Store. 

I would suggest waiting until they are discounted in the Gem Store, but if you finish everything you can do in Core Tyria and want to progress the Story, one option is to acquire individual Living World Season Episodes (for 200 Gems each via the Story Journal) with in-game Gold through the Gold-to-Gems exchange.  Finish that Episode and all it entails and rinse and repeat.  Unfortunately, Living World Season Two does not come with maps, so there is less to do; you might consider buying that particular whole season from the Gem Store.

Any questions/information you may have/need, you will find the Wiki (link above) a great resource for all things Guild Wars 2.

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

Season 2 comes with maps it is just that drytop and silverwaste is free for everyone.

• Confused 1