[Suggestion]No account-bound items from black lion chests

Asur.9178

When the elementel sword was in the BLC my friend really wanted it, I couldn't care less for it. He started ro key farm opened loads of chests and got nothing, me I got the sword skin twice out 3-5 chests and i found out I couldn't trade it, or I would of gifted the secound one to him. I wish they would change this as it helps those that had no interest in it to sell it on or gift it. But they highly unlikely to change this atm.

Also I wanted the hydra staff as well but I got the sand Jackle back pack, it's a plus but not what I wanted. It's a good thing I don't buy keys as the odds are always stacked ageist you.

@Gilgamesh VII.8690 said:When the elementel sword was in the BLC my friend really wanted it, I couldn't care less for it. He started ro key farm opened loads of chests and got nothing, me I got the sword skin twice out 3-5 chests and i found out I couldn't trade it, or I would of gifted the secound one to him. I wish they would change this as it helps those that had no interest in it to sell it on or gift it. But they highly unlikely to change this atm.

Also I wanted the hydra staff as well but I got the sand Jackle back pack, it's a plus but not what I wanted. It's a good thing I don't buy keys as the odds are always stacked ageist you.

If you actually received the Elemental Sword twice, you should (have) contacted the CS Team for the 2 Black Lion Keys you were to receive in place of the second skin.

Good luck.

@Shadowzerk.4715 said:im willing to pay 700 gem for that too, but if anet knew ppl will pay 2100 gem to gamble it, i dont think they will ever change it.my friend spend 228 key to get his wild magic backpack, thats like over 10k gems for 1 item.

228 keys is actually like 19,275 gems. MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PURE MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Archived