EoD's Jade Tech Offensive/Defensive Protocol small issue

Hello all.

The issue I am experiencing is not a game-breaking issue, but it is annoying as there are no explanations for it.

The problem is this:

I have maxed out all of my mastery points (sitting at 455) and whenever I have a Jade Power Charge stacked - I go and get those buffs. But here's the trick: I can take 1 Offensive charge and the game won't allow me to get another Offensive charge for a few minutes (why?), then I go get 1 Defensive charge and it is the same thing - I cannot take another one for a few minutes.

Then I go back to the Offensive Protocol station and get the second charge/stack and then I can get another one right away - the game no longer complains. It is the same for Defensive Protocol.

So, if anyone knows why, I would be grateful to know the answer, because it's weird and I have looked through all the explanations about skills and couldn't find anything about it (maybe I didn't look through the information correctly).

NOTE: I only play Warrior, so I have not checked if other classes have that issue (they do not have EoD maps/story unlocked).

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

I've also noticed this, on every profession, though it's seconds rather than minutes. Getting the first stack of either buff has a visible channel, but an invisible cool down while the rest of the jade bot animation plays. After the bot has entirely vanished, plus a second or two, I can interact for additional stacks.

So, with four battery charges: interact/channel, wait 4-5 seconds, interact/channel, interact/channel, interact channel.

Thanks for the answer.

Maybe it's a bug on my end. I will try to reinstall the client today and test. That is the only thing I did not do since EoD dropped.

People told me they also say it's seconds.

Sometimes I had a time span of 10, 15 seconds, but other times it's longer.

I know that two years ago I had some weird glitches that nobody was experiencing. Reinstalling the client helped.

I will try reinstalling it and check again.

What I noticed: I have 4 stacks of jade battery and go to an offensive/defensive protocol thingie. I can get one load there, then I will be refused to get the second load (for another 15mins). But when I wait about 5 seconds, it works and I can get 3 loads (45min) for my last 3 battery loads.