[EU][PvE] Pyrewolves [BiTE] is recruiting!

LordGarviel.9840

My friends, it is with great joy that I announce that the re-vamp of [biTE] was a total success. Now we offer up spots to people that are interested in joining us.Why join the Pyrewolves? We are a PvE guild with a great mix of casual and hardcore players. We show patience and understanding towards one another when joining eachother for content. We do raids and fractals (even CMs) as a guild and if you havent done these we will teach and/or help to the best of our ability. We will help you reach the hight that you wish to reach, if you have the patience and dedication to get there.What is so special about the Pyrewolves? I would say our attidude toward the game and one another. Aswell as our rank-up system. We do not promote you for simply being here. Also, we have split up our ranks in 3 categories to fit with GW 2s PvE content. Meaning that you have as much a chance to become a "veteran" as a casual player as a hardcore metasalve would. Our "hierarchy" reflecs this as all 3 types have a great say in the guild and are represented at the very top.

So how do I join you guys? You message myself, Niobium.7392 or Rinneguard.7392 in game. Any one of us 3 would like to ask you a few questions, get to know you a bit, even if superficially.

I really hope to find you in game!Best regard, Bear.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've been part of this community for years now - through hyped up releases, and drought filled down times. If your looking for a social guild that values you, and your time, you're in seriously good hands here. We strongly encourage opening up, breaking out of your comfort zone, and trying new things. Be your quirky self - and be appreciated for it!

I highly recommend anyone interested in joining, to join with an open mind, and a willingness to share yourself - we use Discord as our main means of communication and honestly if you want to get the most out of this community don't be afraid to so hi.

Call me biased, but damnit I love this guild, and the people that make it what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been a member of this guild myself for over 2 years now, eventually becoming one of the leaders. This guild is great and is the main reason i log in everyday. We offer a little bit of everything and have a fun, friendly community. We specialize in all sorts of different content! From raids and powerful/fun build making to fashion wars and music playing!If you give us a chance and keep an open mind i'm sure you would fit in great!And if you have any questions or concerns as well, feel free to whisper us

• 4 weeks later...

Archived