Returning new player.

I owned GW2 since release.  I took 6 year break due to wow. I stop playing wow few years back and I been itching to find new mmo to call home. Since GW2 became soooo much better since I played it last, I end up hooked on GW2. 

My main is necromancer on Tarnish Coast and I like to join a guild that runs both pve and pvp (wvw).  I never have played wvw or raided in GW2 so im a noob in those game modes. 

Currently i have all berserker exotic gear and some viper. I like to achieve my legendary equipment, which  to me it feels so out if reach with out help if a guild. 

I'm old guy that is married and has limited time to play during week, but weekend are mostly open. My time zone is US east.

I'm very active and respectful, may be little quiet when it comes to discord but defetly will join to listen and follow instructions. 

• Like 1

We welcome players of all skill levels, experiences, and walks of life. We are inclusive and pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, mature, and supportive gaming environment. Our footprint in GW2 is small right now but we are actively recruiting and growing. That said, we're far more interested in finding recruits with the right mindset and personality than we are in bolstering our numbers.
We are not much of a WvW guild, you are welcome to try us out. You can have more than one guild in GW2. To learn more about our guild visit our website: www.guildmedieval.com
or
[NA] Guild Medieval: The Knights Medieval [TKM] - Family-friendly, casual, social, multi-game guild. - Looking For Guild - Guild Wars 2 Forums

Hi @BearChow.7284! Sounds like you might be a good fit for Remnants of Hope.

We have a lot of returning players (and new ones, for that matter), and plenty of mature players. We are big enough that there is always something going on.  We have a new-to-mode-player friendly WvW group on Tarnished Coast that you would be welcome in, and strikes and raids of various types throughout the week.  The game is better with friends--come check it out!

• Thanks 1