Hidden Killer (Thief's Trait) is not working correctly

Hi, Hidden Killer trait for thief is not working correctly, the description says:

'Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.'

The lingering bonus works, but the bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed is not working at all. If I use stealth, my critical hit chance remains the same number, there is no bonus applied.

1 hour ago, malevolence.9487 said:

Hi, Hidden Killer trait for thief is not working correctly, the description says:

'Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.'

The lingering bonus works, but the bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed is not working at all. If I use stealth, my critical hit chance remains the same number, there is no bonus applied.

The description is misleading, like alot of things in gw2.

bonus applys on the hit that takes you out of stealth. Everything working as intended.

the first damage that you deal, will reveal you and apply the 100% critchance. The first hit taking you out of stealth already has 100% critchance. so it works just how you think it would.

You cant do damag while stealthed anyways. Any form of damage, even groundfields that you placed before stealthing, will reveal you and apply the 100% bonus. While you are correct that you dont have 100% critchance while stealthed, it doesnt affect the gameplay in the slightest. Everything working as intended.

Edited by Sahne.6950