Crime Sorcière || Looking for Spvp Ranked Players| (NA)

zoopop.5630

{CS} Looking for Active Gold+ Rated Players!!!!Three Spots are Open at the moment and looking for players that are willing to practice with a team to get better and to join costume private tournaments, public tournaments and Unranked Matches . A few things that are required In order to join CS and stay within the Team.

{Requirements to Join CS}

• Practice would be held 3 times a week Tuesday, Wednesdays , Fridays at 9Pm Eastern Time, Members must attend 2 out of 3 practices in order to stay on the team
  • Players must be open to builds/changes/suggestions on how to play and where to go during rotations
  • Must maintain a Rating of Gold Or Higher anything lower would withdraw you from the team
  • Must have a Discord and proper Headset for communication purposes
  • Must be 18+
  • Must be respectful to one another no matter what

Little Info About MyselfI’m Currently ranked somewhere in the Mid top 100s, and I’m looking to continue improving my skills as a player. I Started CS with a few great friends of mines and wanted to make a Guild purposely for Automated Tournament. I was tired of playing with random players who lack knowledge of what's happening during a match or players who just gave up to early before they even tried to win because of a team “comp”. My Goals in Gw2 PvP is to increase my overall chance of winning tournaments with a team set up properly, and spreading the name CS around the Gw2 PvP community. If you are looking to join a fresh new team who’s growing and has players willing to become better then feel free to give us a try!

-TrunksOuk/ Holo

Msg me for more details/Mail me in game :D

Bump

We have officially l 8-10 players on for pvp tournaments and practice for pvt events / public events.

I’m looking for 2-4 more players looking to join a semi hardcore pvp guild to enjoy fun but yet challenging battles. If you want to join feel free to msg me here or in game with any questions you may have.

This weekend we entered 4 tournaments and played 3-4th place each time against 16 teams. We are aiming to get first and continue to grow as a team :)! If anyone else is looking for a team to play competitive with then join us!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378561777698340864/384541214101209088/gw062.jpg(our 3th tournament as a team)

came 4th against some of the best on leader boarder atm, good challenge and fun fights!

We are working to improve and get a 2-3 squad prep for tournament purposes, if you are interested MSG me here or in game by sending me a mail! thank you

ALL set with thief !!! CS is in high need of a Warrior Main! we continue placing third place out of 20 team per tournament, we are aimming for first or second place by the end of the year!

If you are interested in playing with a semi hardcore guild that looks to improve each other skills, and make easy gold feel free to join CS! Msg me in game or here for more details.

bump removed some players who were looking for a "free" ride for tournament placements, IF you aren't looking to practice at all during the week then don't waste you're time or my time with trying to apply for a spot!!!! Practice makes perfect and if you aren't looking to improve we don't want you :D!

Back to looking for a DEADEYE main!!!!! Need a Deadeye main anywhere from Mid Gold+ !!!! If you are looking to join a team thats competitive and constantly working with each other then feel free to apply for CS! Msg me here or Mail me in game and i'll get back to you asap!

Hey Zoo, I am really interested in joining even as an alt. I am willing to practice and change prof/spec/build. I am a TEAM player. I am messing around with Druid now and some weird warrior builds but am open to switching out anything. I will shoot you a mail in game as well.

Archived