custom mouse cursor?

i use vanilla client without arc dps or any overlay but sometimes lose the mouse in flashing animations. Can anet please add cursor colour for functionality.

If not, just to clarify, what is anets stance on 3rd party mouse appearance, no screen crosshairs just colour/size?

Edited by brim.6379
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

@inked video, wow tbh having that is a huge advantage vs someone that doesnt so pls add for everyone as base client hotfix.  Cross hairs are cheap, but this is an issue in endpoint geared wvw when its an epileptics nightmare in those battles with flashing colours tracking aoe but players need to see where there cursor is so its not guess work, seeing ground aoe target then placing. I need to know where it is and how far to move wrist as i play with 2 hands on keyboard and snap off mousepad to mouse

Edited by brim.6379
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, brim.6379 said:

yep heard of it mate just wanted to check as i have alot of hrs between accts n dont want ban for 3rd party anything. Is yolo acceptable?

I see Yolo in a lot of youtube videos. Afaik Anet has no problems with it either...

I use Taco and have the crosshairs option for the cursor. With two screens, I sometimes accidentally take the mouse over onto the other screen and I can immediately tell I have done this - only a horizontal line with no vertical. The Blish HUD has a mouse cursor change addon that you can use. I tried it, but still lost my mouse. I found Yolomouse interfered with my ability to use the chat window the way I like - I had the thing so large that it covered a third of my chat window. YMMV.

• Haha 1