Looking for trans and poc friendly, Casual PvE guild [NA]

Greetings, I'm a trans woc in my late 20s looking for an lgbt and poc friendly guild to chat/play with. I'm in the North America - Jade Quarry server. I like playing casual PvE content (story, open world, dungeons), as I am too old and too tired to do challenging video game content anymore, lol. On an old/deleted character I had finished up through Heart of Thorns and then skipped LWS3 to finish Path of Fire to unlock the mounts. Now on my new characters I'm going through the story again, in order this time. So I don't have most content unlocked right now, but I will get there gradually in my own time.

Mostly however, I just like to follow people around the open world and help them fight things. If your guild sounds like it might be an okay place for me, please let me know!

• Like 3

Hi @Haventale.1490!  You might enjoy joining us at Remnants of Hope.  We are not an LGTBQ+ guild , but we have many transgender and other LGBTQ+ leaders and members. We are a large guild, which means we have the extensive volunteer structure to support our members and enforce our Code of Conduct.

We play all the ways GW2 has to offer on a weekly schedule, and many people find they enjoy game modes they never expected thanks to our open and welcoming approach. Chuckling gently at late 20s being "old" . . . .

• Like 1

HI there!  I am from RoH, and trans a trans woman as well.  Great community, quite accepting, and very active.  We have wings in several different games as well.  Once you are a full member, you are free to bounce around between the different divisions (games) within the guild where ever your heart desires.  The guild is really like a giant family.  I don't know your home situation, but with mine, chosen family > family  by blood,  if you know what I mean.

• Like 2

Welcome back to the game!  I hear ya, I have been playing since launch but only haphazardly so I’m only just starting to find my feet. I want to echo Skaal and say that Remnants of Hope is worth checking out.

I am a trans man and came back to guild wars 2 after a failed attempt at getting back into WoW. I planned to hold off on finding a guild, but I stumbled across a RoH recruitment post and couldn’t help but apply. Part of what drew me in was the strong focus on LGBTQ inclusion by a community that’s not geared directly to us. I think that’s incredibly rare to see at all, and certainly rare to see a non-LGBTQ focused community succeed in carving out a truly welcoming space for us. But I have been continuously impressed by RoH’s welcoming nature and have felt at home here since I joined in October.

We do pretty much everything from living world and map completion events to WvW, sPvP and raids/strikes. Whatever activities you’re looking for, you are sure to find others doing that at RoH, or at least people willing to give it a shot! I definitely recommend checking out our website and application process to see for yourself. If you have questions feel free to ask here or via our website.

Either way, good luck in your search for a guild and again welcome back!

• Like 1

Thank you everyone. Is rep required? I know many guilds require it, but I probably won’t do that, as I might be making a guild just for my immediate family/friends and I’d be repping that instead. If it’s not required then I’ll take a look. I noticed you also have FFXIV, and that’s the other mmo I play sometimes, so I might be curious to try out that as well.

• Like 1

@Haventale.1490 Thank for your question. Here is our multiguilding policy:

10. Multi-Guilding
RoH members are full owners and partners in the community, with RoH as their guild home. As an RoH member, you are expected to represent RoH though tabards, guild tags, or however your game shows membership and pride in your guild. However, as a PvX, play‐your‐way community, RoH cannot satisfy every interest in a game mode, and you can participate in other guilds or communities in Division games. If you choose to join another guild for specific activities, you are expected to act in a way that is consistent with your commitment to RoH. If a Division Commander has more specific expectations about multi‐guilding in their Division, they may publish them on the forums after Elder Council approval.

Our GW2 Division has not established any more specific expectations about multi-guilding.