Getting the Salvation Pass mastery point

Is it possible to get to the Salvation Pass mastery point (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Maguuma_Mastery_Insight:_Salvation_Pass_Mastery) without raiding?

If not, what is the minimal effort required to get to the mastery point? Join a w2 training group as dps? Which bosses am I supposed to stay for in a training group? All of them?

I don't need the actual mastery point, but when I search for "mastery" I want the list to be tidy.

Yes, it is possible.  You just have to enter a raid instance that has been cleared through at least the Bandit Trio (Matthias, the last boss of that wing doesn't have to be completed).  Theoretically, Trio doesn't have to be done either, but the bandit snipers will be constantly trying to kill you and may make you miss your jumps.  You can ask a friend if any of them raid, you could ask in map chat in the LA Aerodrome if someone will let you go in their completed instance - they don't have to stay, they just have to load in before you.

Probably the easiest DPS for a raid is condi Scourge - it has utility and is viable on almost every boss (not necessarily best, but at least it isn't trash).  If you have the ability, having a power reaper build handy would be good too.  Power Berserker (banner slave) is another good choice, but, it is less desirable on several of the fights.  (Note, I am very, very inexperienced with the EoD elite specs, so I did not comment on them.  Several are really good in raids from a support perspective.)

The mastery point is in the 2nd section of Wing 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1