Oke we should talk about this NOW A-Net!

Myror.7521

40 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

heh...again....

Reworked banners, warhorn and Tactics traits just to accomodate ONE boon that we can barely keep up as is. It's just mind-boggling. Why not just...gasp...aggregate the quickness TO the banners!

Just...(shakes head)...Let me tell ya. Good luck seeing warriors in gw2 for 3 months, IF you can find one!

Well, you know ... warriors DID complain they didn't want to be banner slaves so ... yeah, team quickness over 2-3 different skills does solve that. People need to be smarter about identifying what is wrong with things instead of just talking nonsense just to get change because guess what ... the devs have no reason to think players are lying when they give feedback. 

But ironically enough, when *someone* calls out players for bad feedback and bad reasoning, it's like they punched a baby. So sure ... keep complaining banners are 'not engaging' and 'slavery', then get a massive pile of skills you need to press every 3-5 seconds to get 100% uptime ... THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. 😆

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 2

@Obtena.7952 well to be fair you will loose big amount of dmg to be able to hold perma quick over those 3 sources but also we will see how the banners does quickness but as far as i understand they only gain quickness when you just put it first. So its like 3 seconds quickness on the start only of a 60 seconds CD. So my gues would increase the quickness uptime Overall. Or well as mutch as you migth hate me for say it again. Give us finaly a supp spec lel. And migth it me dps/boons as Support with stabi/quickness/migth as Main boons xd.

53 minutes ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Obtena.7952 well to be fair you will loose big amount of dmg to be able to hold perma quick over those 3 sources but also we will see how the banners does quickness but as far as i understand they only gain quickness when you just put it first. So its like 3 seconds quickness on the start only of a 60 seconds CD. So my gues would increase the quickness uptime Overall. Or well as mutch as you migth hate me for say it again. Give us finaly a supp spec lel. And migth it me dps/boons as Support with stabi/quickness/migth as Main boons xd.

As I would expect a support build to do in the first place anyways. I'm still of the belief that even though there are some SERIOUS exceptions in this game, the basic design philosophy of trading DPS for support still applies.

I mean, we will see tomorrow what the reality is but make no mistake, if you look at the player complaints, you will see that the solution Anet came up with is attempting to address it. Moral of the story ... just be honest when giving feedback. 

I don't hate anyone for wanting a support spec. I think it would be cool to have that alternate idea. I simply believe the bandwidth already exists for it in core traits. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2022 at 10:47 PM, eXruina.4956 said:

what im looking at right now is the potential for perma 25 might/pulsing might, can't test it til its live. maybe that'll save us, but even if it does i have no doubt they'll gut it eventually and break other things in the process.

as for perma resistance, we've had tons of resistance for a long time now, it won't do kitten, maybe for group pvp since the banner shares it, at best a counter for immobeast in zerg fights.

permanent walking light field is nice too with axe 5 for cleansing bolts and other combos if thats how its gonna work.

as for pve, theres absolutely no reason to bring war unless 100% quick uptime. might and fury are already overabundant. there are always other classes that bring more to the table. also *cough firebrand *cough

this is all speculation will have to see the live numbers and functions to judge.

quoting myself, even with all my positive thinking and hopefulness, anet did not fail in taking incompetence a step further. disappointing is an understatement.

• Confused 1