I do less damage using skills than autoattacking

coro.3176

7 minutes ago, LunieL.1738 said:

Sure it is. And for hard content I will be still using condi mechanist with grenades / flamethrower (depends on the mood :D)

But for open world, t1-t3 fractals, bosses etc it's an awesome update. The funny thing is that there is no that high difference with full boons and with only those you provide to yourself, but the ceiling is also quite low. It's nice for solo play and content with randoms but still doesn't work for hard group content. That's a shame but the first steps are finally done, before the patch rifle was useless.  

https://dps.report/Puto-20220629-161726_golem auto attacks only with only 3 mech skills while generating barrier, I also don't have any stat infusions, just using all zerker gear etc. pretty sure you can use this in end game content and people won't mind you ^^ 

Rifle + grenades is capable of 36k dps at least. 
Play how you want. If that means working a little harder to maybe put out more numbers than cool. You have more than enough dps to clear most content around 25k so if you are hitting that bar, i have no real reason to care one way or another no matter what content were in. If you wish to improve, do it because you want to. 

2 minutes ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

Rifle + grenades is capable of 36k dps at least. 
Play how you want. If that means working a little harder to maybe put out more numbers than cool. You have more than enough dps to clear most content around 25k so if you are hitting that bar, i have no real reason to care one way or another no matter what content were in. If you wish to improve, do it because you want to. 

Thought the idea was auto attack/low intensity comparison, if we are actually tryharding pretty sure condi will win out

6 minutes ago, Passerbye.6291 said:

Thought the idea was auto attack/low intensity comparison, if we are actually tryharding pretty sure condi will win out

Some fights do actually want power though. So i have sets for both. ( I am actually trying to learn all the mechanist builds to become a jack of all trades at the press of a few buttons )

Edited by Jaricko.6143

2 minutes ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

Some fights to do actually want power though. So i have sets for both. ( I am actually trying to learn all the mechanist builds to become a jack of all trades at the press of a few buttons )

Fair point, I've been doing a few 10 mech runs of some raids and strikes lately, so I'm mostly going for cheesy things, dumping  25+ confusion stacks (in case of condi) while generating thousands of barrier and dealing 30k+ damage with utmost ease are quite interesting to me 🙂
Kinda sucks that a lot of classes got ruined while a few classes have lots of things to play around with though.