[Sugestion] Halve the Range of All Instant Move Abilites

Malus.2184

18 hours ago, Warkind.6745 said:

My man, if you want a list of CC skills for your class, hit the wiki.  Anything under 3/4 of a second will do you good.  I recommend you look for solutions, not excuses.

Good suggestion, a cast of 3/4 will really help me to stop casts of 1/2, which all Specter Wells have. My fastest interrupt is 1/2.

To spell it out for you. Unless I precast the interrupt and incidentally catches them in the cast even if I react 0.1 ms after they start their cast (psyciologically impossible) their cast will go off and mine will hit empty air. The only saving grace is if their Well use land them in an angle of me where it'll still hit them when they land so I cat least get the Knockback.

On 7/14/2022 at 10:27 PM, Warkind.6745 said:

A specter could fill their entire utility bar with wells, blow all of them to escape, and it wouldn't even bring them out of a soulbeast's longbow range.  Not really that rare.  If you can't cover 1200-1800 range or interrupt the cast time on those wells, you don't deserve the kill.

Specter Wells have a range of 600 Units. They also get the teleport effect from their healing Well. That's a total of 2400 Units. A bit more than your statement of 1200-1800. 1200 also ,akes no sense since that would only be two Wells instead of the entire Utility bar, which would be 1800. To square your statement you'd need to be able to cover 1800 Units. Then there's the context that unless I take specific skills that only really does one thing I'll be unable to, Sihft Signet excepted, as opposed to Specter Wells which teleports, applies Alac (with Trait), and either heals or applies Boons if used to escape. Since the Specter has the insane Barrier and ranged attacks being able to get all that from one skills is a freebie. And yes, the Shift Signet also does far too many  things. Esppecially when combined with the trait Sky Circus.