A look at dragons end 4 months out.

On 7/10/2022 at 12:18 PM, Silent.6137 said:

There's always successful LFG squads at Reset and the following two metas after that (UTC 1am, 3am & 5am) for the NA servers. Those are the only times I do them. Although I don't usually run with them, OTC (Overflow Trading Company) do several runs each day on both Eu and NA servers. Just check out their Discord. The announcements are listed on their choo-choo-alerts channel.

Thanks for the info, It seems that you have to be 45 minutes before the event to enter the instance.

Is it normal that this map has a maximum of 50 people? I feel that the other meta events can have more people per instance, perhaps it is just perception, it is that I consider such large maps with only 50 people to be very small

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Valtanders.5032 said:

Thanks for the info, It seems that you have to be 45 minutes before the event to enter the instance.

Is it normal that this map has a maximum of 50 people? I feel that the other meta events can have more people per instance, perhaps it is just perception, it is that I consider such large maps with only 50 people to be very small

Maps fill up with the squad members and other farmers, Not necessary to be 45 minutes before meta. You can even enter after the meta has progressed but chances of getting to same instance as your squad will be very slim.

No, the cap is more than 50. Probably 60 or so. Not everyone on the map will be doing the meta. The UI on the right will show the number on top of the temple and often, it's more than 50.