Restructure/Rework to Base Traits & Spellbreaker Suggestion

shinkamalei.2574

This is mainly a restructure with a dash of reworking of all trait lines except Elite Berserker and Bladesworn. I know I am not a dev and my main experience with Warrior is Healing. I know that a lot of what they do is hard to balance and that the traits themselves aren't bad so most traits were changing locations or adjusting tidbits to it. I’m sure there will be some that hate part of this because I have two versions: one without fury/crit in arms and one with it (very similar to what is now). I wanted to see if we could make condi viable on its own without reliance on that. I did consult two dps for this since I am not very knowledgeable about that side.

I would greatly appreciate suggestions to either version one or two. I will restate I am not a dps player. So maybe something is redundant. Maybe something is too broken. I have not changed most of the numbers or wording. That will be in italics.

Version 1:

• Tactics is support. Boons, some condi removal, concentration, and healing.
  • Discipline is quickness and might. Focuses on weapon swapping and movement.
  • Arms is the condi trait line. This was without crit/fury. And originally tried to change it to hitting multiple targets, but that was extremely limiting.
  • Strength is the power line. Crit chance has been moved here or adjusted. Due to some amazing skills already here, it was really difficult to choose what to move here.
  • Defense is tanking and also dps traits. I know warrior is strong in pvp as it is, but defense is not used very often. I think splitting the trait line into tanking traits and general dps traits. This is where I do anticipate a lot of pushback.  
  • The banner changes are this: The base quickness when dropped would be increased to 5s with 0 boon duration.
  • Warhorn change: Quickness would be base 6s.

Version 2:

• Tactics is support. Boons, some condi removal, concentration, and healing.
  • Discipline is quickness and boons, specifically with a slight rework to banners. The rework would happen outside the trait lines.
  • Arms is the condi trait line but still continues to work around crit/fury.
  • Strength is the power trait line. I tried to change some of the traits to compliment the arms trait line specifically since they would be taken together. I may have changed some things to be op/nerfed. It’s one of those “good in theory” kind of ideas.
  • Defense turned into a tanking and fairly pvp/wvw trait line. More of the “to disabled players” made their way here.
  • The banner changes are this: The base quickness when dropped would be increased to 5s with 0 boon duration. Defense banner pulses protect with a base of 3s. Tactics has Regen 3s. Strength is two stacks of might for 12s. Battle Standard provides barrier. Change the pulse to 5 seconds instead of 3. Check the trait lines for other enhancements.
  • Warhorn change: Quickness would be base 6s.

Originally, I asked people about different ways they'd like to see banners and most commented to just make quickness pulsing. That feels like cheapening it in my opinion, but that's what I follow with on this essentially. I thought it would be better to make it similar to a kit that you have charges for (Think Defense banner on your bar with 5 stacks). Picking it up would either give you a new set of skills or allow you to drop it again to ensure the boons replenish. Then when all stacks are used, it goes on cd for the rest of the duration. This would allow players to be smart about when to pick it up and not just "move the aoe". It is problematic though because the aoe is static. Perhaps during pickup, the boons come from you and not the location of the banner. However, I do believe for anet, this would be a ton of work. And balancing since it affects 3 elites. Speaking of,

Spellbreaker changes will be at the very bottom. They aren't massive, in fact barely any changes at all, but just allowing spellbreaker to be a boon giver. Especially if you're condi based. Could very well be broken too and would likely need an internal cd.

I have not adjusted damage scales or anything similar for PvP or WvW despite designing some of this around that.

----------

TACTICS

These are actually the same for both versions.

Minor Adept: MARCHING ORDERS
Periodically gain soldier's focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends soldier's focus to grant might to nearby allies.

Might x3 (24s) || allied targets: 5 || interval: 10s || radius: 300

1. Nothing Changed. Originally had planned to do a cooldown reduction but that is later.

Major Adept 1: DOGGED MARCH

Reduce the duration of movement-impeding conditions and gain regeneration when you are affected by one of these conditions.

Regen 6s || Immobilize || Cripple || Chilled || Duration Decreased: 33%

1. Moved from Major Adept Defense, Line 2. This allows for a slightly selfish build for PvP. More access to regen and more access to escapes.

Major Adept 2: SOLDIER'S FOCUS

Soldier's Focus heals affected allies. Radius for Soldier's Focus is increased.

1. Move the radius increased from Empower Allies to this. Allows for healers who are tanking or who are needing to kite/move off of group to still affect allies.

Major Adept 3: EMPOWER ALLIES

While you are in combat, grant might to yourself and nearby allies each interval. 

Might x5 10s || Number of Targets: 5 || Interval: 10s || Combat Only

1. Removed radius increase and moved from Major Master 3.

Minor Master: EMERGENCY BREAK

BURST skills now stun break you and nearby allies. Heal allies affected*.

Affected Allies: 5 || Range: 600 || Heal: || BURST skills usable while disabled

1. Moved empower to another line and added an extra heal to burst skills. This allows for a heal to go off regardless of whether Soldier's Focus is up or not. Healing would likely be half or a third what Soldier's Focus could apply since it would be a bit overpowered to be able to do so. Either that or add an internal cooldown that is still shorter than Soldier's Focus itself.

Major Master 1: RESTORATIVE STRENGTH

Using a heal skill grants might.
Might x5 6s

1. Moved from Strength Adept 2. This will be in line with a  self might and sustain build.

Major Master 2: CONDITIONAL REMOVAL

SHOUTS cleanse an additional condition if it affects an ally.

Condition Cleansed: 2

1. I loved Shrug it Off. Part of the addition of Emergency Break having stun break was because I split up the shrug it off skill. My only thing was the top row - Restorative Strength and the other self might and sustain ones - is aimed at PvP. I know Shrug it Off could be used in PvE with condi cleanse but at this point, it also competes with Martial Cadence. I did not want Martial Cadence to compete with Vigorous Shouts (this would prevent healers from providing quickness) or Empower Allies (the point of a quickness giver taking Tactics is to provide boons, not just quickness). I could move Dogged March but that makes the self might/sustain build a little less stable. But it would be the only ones I would swap.

Major Master 3: MARTIAL CADENCE

Soldier's Focus grants quickness to allies.

Quickness 5s

1. Moved out of the third trait line so it does not compete with Vigorous Shouts.

Minor Grandmaster: MENDING MIGHT

Applying might to an ally heals them for a normal amount and you for a small amount.

Healing: increase base healing || Self Healing: As is now || Allied Targets: 5

1. My thinking is since the healing is smaller, it should not be overpowering. This should mitigate the lack of regen that the class does not have. Yes, the current banner does provide, albeit not a ton. This does mean that BURST mechanics will be strong heals. I believe the heal is per might stack which is why I have put mention to adjust Healing base for these. However, I believe that by allowing these minors to have heals attached, you could likely not have Soldier's Comfort and take Empower allies if you chose to. Or have options in general. Maybe Vigorous Shouts could actually not be considered. Which would be amazing.

Major Grandmaster 1MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.

Healing: || Endurance Gained: 2

1. Moved from Strength Grandmaster 2. This completes a self might and sustain healing trait row. If combined with Discipline

Major Grandmaster 2 VIGOROUS SHOUTS

SHOUT skills gain reduced recharge and heal allies. Gain healing power based on your power.

Healing: || Gain Healing Power Based on a Percentage of Power: 13% || Recharge Reduced: 20% || Radius: 600

1. Nothing changed

Major Grandmaster 3: CONCENTRATED SOLDIER

Soldier's Focus cooldown is reduced based on a percentage of your Concentration.

Cooldown reduction on concentration: 5%

1. So, this was a slot I had to fill and I wanted it in line with support still, but make it an option that Quick support, not the heal version, could or would possibly take. Is it worthy of grandmaster... that I'm not sure.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DISCIPLINE

This will have small differences between the versions. Check for 1. and 2.

Minor Adept: VERSATILE RAGE

Gain Adrenaline on weapon swap.

Adrenaline: 5 || Combat Only

1. No change.

Major Adept 1:  ROARING REVEILLE

Warhorn skills apply additional boons and have reduced recharge. Your concentration is increased.

Fury 7s || Resistance 5s || Concentration +120 || Reduced Recharge: 20%

1. I might be crazy but I didn't find a warhorn cooldown reduction so I added it to this while extending boons. It should allow for high uptime. I am not removing Concentration at this time. Moved from Tactics Major Adept 3.

Major Adept 2: BRAWLER'S RECOVERY

Remove conditions when you swap weapons.

Conditions Removed: 1 || Combat Only

1. The minor adepts work on weapon swap. The idea is to synergize with those. Moved from Major Master 3.

Major Adept 3: MERCILESS HAMMER

Hammer skills gain reduced recharge and deal increased damage when striking a disabled fore. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe.

Damage Increase: 20% || Adrenaline: 10 || Recharged Reduced: 20% || Interval: 3s

1. While in general, I am against having two weapon masteries in the same trait column, there are tons of weapon masteries for warrior. Hammer has some application but I haven't seen it very often. I did consider adding something small to it or changing ti to help with buffs, but I believe the Roaring Reveille does that. This can stay as a damage increase. Moved from Strength Major Grandmaster 3.

Minor Master: FAST HANDS

Weapon-swapping recharges faster.

Recharge Time: 5 seconds

1. Nothing changed.

Major Master 1: DOUBLE STANDARDS

Boons applied through banners last longer. Quickness pulses after placement.

Boon Duration increase: 50% || Duration: 15s || Pulses: 3

1. In general, I am not a fan of boon pulsing since Druid Spirits already do that, but I truly don't believe my idea of treating it like a kit will be well received. So, to explain this, you get the initial quickness. After it places, you get the initial quickness (5s no bd - see). Then the banner will pulse 3 times in 15 seconds (once every 5s). That should be 15 seconds for initial drop, and subsequent 15 seconds for each pulse at full 100% boon duration. Add to that with Roaring Reveille, that's decent up time. I do think picking banners up and dropping them should give it again, with probably an internal cd. OR, just make the banners despawn after perhaps 20 seconds and cut the general cd in half.

Major Master 2: GREAT FORTITUDE

Gain vitality and ferocity based on a percentage of your power.

Gain Vitality based on a percentage of power: 10% || Gain Ferocity based on a percentage of power: 10%

1. Moved from Strength Major Master 3.

Major Master 3: PHALANX STRENGTH

When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.

Might x1 5s || Radius: 300

1. Moved from Tactics Major Grandmaster 3.

Minor Grandmaster: VERSATILE POWER

Gain Might on weapon swap. BURST skills gain reduced recharge.

Might x2 12s || reduced recharge: 15% || Combat only

1. Nothing changed.

Major Grandmaster 1:

1. SUNDERING MACEStuns, dazes, and knock downs applied by mace skills last longer. Mace skills gain reduced recharge. Recharge Reduced: 20% || Duration Increase: 20%
    1. Honestly, I do feel like this is not worth a grandmaster trait but this was one of the ones I couldn't get rid of yet could figure out where to place it. I did consider merging with Merciless Hammer. Moved from Defense Major Master 3.
  2. HOIST THE FLAG. All Banners get an additional bonus depending upon type of banner. Defense(Protect 3s): Stability x2 3s ||  Tactics (Regen 3s): Condi Cleanse (2) ||Strength (Might x2 12s): Fury 3s || Discipline (Resolution 6s): Vigor 3s || Battle Standard (Barrier): Aegis 3s || Pulse: 3 times || Interval 15s
    1. There should be a banner option in the Grandmaster trait line imo. Something that could make them be closer to on par with other classes. Firebrand is still op af when it comes to stability, so it would be nice to have another class that can REGULARLY put that out unlike the few here and there from other classes. (Yes, I know Jalis can, especially when paired with Glint, but it's not the same). With Regen, I could easily place Vigor or Swiftness instead of condition cleanse. I just put that there as a placeholder while I decide.
    2. Why is this not in the first version? Because I would recommend banners truly getting a rework. That's why. If they wouldn't be touched, then I would suggest a trait like this.

Major Grandmaster 2:

1. RECKLESS DODGE. Damage foes at the end of your dodge roll. Gain might for each foe struck by this attack. Damage || Might per Hit || Number of Targets: 5 || Radius: 180 || Unblockable
    1. The only reason this is here because of the might you gain comboing well with Phalanx Strength. Could easily be replaced but need suggestions.
  2. SUNDERING MACEStuns, dazes, and knock downs applied by mace skills last longer. Mace skills gain reduced recharge. Recharge Reduced: 20% || Duration Increase: 20%
    1. ditto to what I said earlier.

Major Grandmaster 3:

1. VENGEFUL RETURN. Vengeance has an increased chance to rally and gain more health and endurance when you rather. Percent: 100% || Endurance gained: 100 || Health increase: 25%
    1. I feel like this is a really strong skill if used properly, but unsure if anyone uses it. I think moving it to Defense could be a good idea? Moved from Discipline Major Adept 3.
  2. BRAVE STRIDE. Movement skills grant stability when used. || Stability x1 5s 
    1. Not feeling this one as a grandmaster trait, but threw it here due to lack of creativity on my end since this was the very end. From Strength Major Adept 1.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ARMS

This has two very separate ones. Reminder that 1 is version 1 - the aim to remove crit/fury from condi. 2 is meant to try to mesh arms/strength better if at all possible. Mostly unchanged but some minor ones.

Minor Adept:

1. DEEP STRIKES.  Gain condition damage when you have Vigor. || Condition Damage: +180
    1. Moved from Minor Master. Vigor doesn't seem too hard to come by from a lot of healers and boon givers, so it seemed like not the worst boon to join it with.
  2. FURIOUS BURST. Using a BURST skill grants Fury. Fury gives an increased critical chance. Fury 5s || Critical Chance: 5%

1. Nothing changed (If the fury is off, apologies.).

Major Adept 1:

1. WOUNDING VITALITY.  Gain expertise based on your vitality. || Gain Expertise Based on a Percentage of your Vitality: 7%
    1. Changing it to a different stat base. I have not taken into account base numbers yet, but it seemed like an okay stat to match as it may feel like critical chance does more and I wanted it to be impacting. Yes, 7% vitality will be a lot more I do believe, so taht can always be adjusted.
  2. WOUNDING PRECISION. Gain expertise based on your precision. || Gain Expertise Based on a Percentage of your Precision: 7%
    1. Nothing changed.

Major Adept 2:

1. CRACK SHOT. Your longbow, rifle, and harpoon gun skills gain reduced recharge, and their weapon skill 1 attacks are enhanced. Rifle: damage increase 10% || longbow: burning 1s | Harpoon gun: bleeding 3s || recharged reduced: 20%
    1. Most of these are condition changes, so I am adding it to this line from Discipline Major Adept 1.
  2. BODY BLOW. Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness. || Weakness 3s || Bleeding 12s
    1. Small amount of condi damage that could be added so moved from Strength Major Master 1.

Major Adept 3: SUNDERING BURST

1. BURST skills inflict vulnerability if they hit and inflict confusion if the target has two conditions or more already. Vulnerability x5 8s || Confusion x5 8s || Interval: 5s

1. Moved from Major Master 2 to Major Adept 3.

Minor Master:

1. DESTRUCTION OF THE AFFLICTED. Deal increased damage per condition on your target. Damage increase: 2%
    1. Turned this into a minor to help keep condition damage up instead of forcing it to go against stronger things like BLADEMASTER. Especially because if the dps don't have to rely on crit or were relying on that to get strike damage out a ton, they may have had issues.
  2. DEEP STRIKES. Gain condition damage when you have Fury. Condition Damage: +180
    1. Nothing changed.

Major Master 1:

1. BODY BLOW. Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness. || Weakness 3s || Bleeding 12s
    1. Ditto to what I said earlier.
  2. BURST PRECISION. BURST skills have an increased critical chance. || Critical Chance Increase: 100%
    1. Moved from Arms Major Grandmaster 1.

Major Master 2:

1. BRAVE STRIDE. Movement skills grant stability when used. || Stability x1 5s 
    1. Put here simply as a filler. I think it could be altered slightly, but it does allow stability while pvp'ing if you chose to trait for it. Moved from Strength Major Adept 1.
  2. OPPORTUNIST. Gain fury and adrenaline when you immobilize a target. || Fury 10s || Adrenaline: 5
    1. Moved from Major Adept 3.

Major Master 3: BLADEMASTER

1. Gain expertise. Gain condition damage while wielding a sword. Sword skills gain reduced recharge. || Expertise: +120 || Condition Damage: +120 || Reduced Recharge: 20% 

1. Nothing changed.

Minor Grandmaster: BLOODLUST

1. You have a chance to inflict additional stacks of bleeding when you inflict bleeding upon a target, and bleeds that you apply last longer. Chance on bleed application: 33% || Bleeding 3s || Duration Increase: 33%

1. Could either be garbage or broken. Very easily. Possibly may need an ICD? Idea is to condi ramp with one condition.

You have a chance to inflict bleeding on critical hit, and bleeds that you apply last longer. Chance on critical hit: 33% || Bleeding 3s || Duration Increase: 33%

Nothing changed.

Major Grandmaster 1: FURIOUS

1. Once every five attacks, be granted bonus adrenaline and gain a stacking condition damage effect. || Furious Surge (10s): 10 Condition Damage || Adrenaline: 1 || Maximum Stacks: 25
    1. Unsure if every five attacks of every five hits would be better. The idea is to ramp this up rather quickly, but not too quickly.
  2. Critical Hits grant bonus adrenaline and gain a stacking condition damage effect. || Furious Surge (10s): 10 Condition Damage || Adrenaline: 1 || Maximum Stacks: 25
    1. Was moved up one due to moving out every trait and putting it back in like a jigsaw in excel.

Major Grandmaster 2: 

1. HEIGHTENED FOCUS. Gain quickness when you strike a foe that is below the health threshold. Health threshold: 50% || Quickness 5s
    1. Mainly meant as a PvP trait, but honestly, I don't see what can compete with FURIOUS. Suggestions welcome. Moved from Discipline Major Grandmaster 3.
  2. CRACK SHOT. Your longbow, rifle, and harpoon gun skills gain reduced recharge, and their weapon skill 1 attacks are enhanced. Rifle: damage increase 10% || longbow: burning 1s | Harpoon gun: bleeding 3s || recharged reduced: 20%
    1. See earlier comment. From Discipline Major Adept 1.

Major Grandmaster 3:

1. DUAL WIELDING. Attack speed is increased when wielding a mainhand weapon in your offhand. Increased attack speed: 20%
    1. I actually considered instead of attack speed changing this to adding a condition but I couldn't choose, so I left it as is.
  2. BURST MASTERY. BURST skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent. Adrenale Restored: 33% || Damage Increase: 7% || Swiftness 3.5s
    1. Moved from Discipline Major Grandmaster 3.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

STRENGTH

This has two very separate ones. Reminder that 1 is version 1 - the aim to remove crit/fury from condi. 2 is meant to try to mesh arms/strength better if at all possible. Mostly unchanged but some minor ones.

Minor Adept: EMPOWERED

Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you. Damage increase: 1

1. Nothing changed.

Major Adept 1:

1. CULL THE WEAK. Increase strike damage dealt to weakened foes. Striking a foe below the threshold inflicts weakness. || Damage: 10% || Health: 50% || Weakness 5s
    1. Moved from Defense Major Adept 3.
  2. RECKLESS DODGE. Damage foes at the end of your dodge roll. Gain might for each foe struck by this attack. Damage || Might per Hit || Number of Targets: 5 || Radius: 180 || Unblockable
    1. Moved from Minor Adept.

Major Adept 2:

1. WARRIOR'S SPRINT. Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used. Damage increase: 10% || Removes immobile || Movement speed increase: 25%
    1. Moved from Discipline Major Adept 2.
  2. CLEANSING IRE. Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition for every bar of adrenaline spent when you hit with a burst skill. || Adrenaline: 1
    1. Moved from Defense Major Grandmaster 3.

Major Adept 3: PEAK PERFORMANCE

Deal increased strike damage. PHYSICAL skills have reduced recharge and further increase all outgoing strike damage for a period of time. Damage increase: 5% || Peak Performance 6s: +10% Damage || Recharge reduced: 20%

1. Nothing changed.

Minor Master:

1. FURIOUS BURST. Using a BURST skill grants Fury. Fury gives an increased critical chance. Fury 5s || Critical Chance: 5%
    1. Moved from Arms Minor Adept.
  2. DESTRUCTION OF THE AFFLICTED. Deal increased strike damage per condition on your target. Damage increase: 2%
    1. Similar reasoning as before since I've heard one of the biggest issues is getting to the right crit cap for warriors. Issue with this is that your damage would be heavily reliant upon conditions and boons on you. But, with both, you could get a ton of damage extra. Considered making this 1%.

Major Master 1:

1. BURST PRECISION. BURST skills have an increased critical chance. || Critical Chance Increase: 10
    1. Moved from Arms Major Grandmaster 1.
  2. SIGNET MASTERY. SIGNETS gain reduced recharge and grant a stacking ferocity boon on use. Cast Lesser Signet of Might when striking a foe below the health threshold. Health Threshold: 50% || Signet of Ferocity (1m): 100 Ferocity || Maximum Stacks: 5 || Reduced Recharge: 20%
    1. Moved from Arms Major Adept 2.

Major Master 2:

1. OPPORTUNIST. Gain fury and adrenaline when you immobilize a target. || Fury 10s || Adrenaline: 5
    1. Moved from Major Adept 3.
  2. WARRIOR'S CUNNING. Deal increased strike damage to foes above the threshold. Also deal more damage to foes with barrier. || Damage increase vs High Health: 25% || Damage Increase vs Barrier: 50% || Health Threshold: 80%
    1. Moved from Tactics Major Master 1. 

Major Master 3: FORCEFUL GREATSWORD

Gain power and a chance to gain might on critical strike. Double these bonuses while wielding a spear or greatsword. Greatsword and spear skills recharge faster. Chance on Critical Strike to Gain Might: 50% || Might x1 5s || Power: +120 || Recharge Reduced: 20%

1. Nothing changed.

Minor Grandmaster: PINNACLE OF STRENGTH

Might applied to you grants more power. Power: +10

1. No changes.

Major Grandmaster 1: BERSERKER'S POWER

Gain increased strike damage when you use a BURST skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline. Adrenale (15s) 1: 7% Damage | 2: 14% Damage | 3: 21% Damage || Maximum Stacks: 3

1. No changes.

Major Grandmaster 2: 

1. WARRIOR'S CUNNING. Deal increased strike damage to foes above the threshold. Also deal more damage to foes with barrier. || Damage increase vs High Health: 25% || Damage Increase vs Barrier: 50% || Health Threshold: 80%
    1. Moved from Tactics Major Master 1. 
  2. HEIGHTENED FOCUS. Gain quickness when you strike a foe that is below the health threshold. Health threshold: 50% || Quickness 5s

Major Grandmaster 3:

1. UNSUSPECTING FOES. Increased critical-hit chance against disabled foes. Critical Chance Increase: 50%
    1. Moved from Arms Major Master 1.
  2. AXE MASTERY. Gain ferocity. Gain additional ferocity when wielding an axe. Axe skills gain reduced recharged and grant adrenaline when critically striking. Ferocity: +120 || Additional Ferocity: +120 || Adrenaline: 2 || Reduced Recharge: 20%
    1. Moved from Discipline Master Grandmaster 1. Would consider moving back to Discipline.

DEFENSE

This will have some differences, but not tons. 

Minor Adept: THICK SKIN

Reduce incoming damage while your health is above the threshold. Damage Reduced: 5% || Health Threshold: 75%

1. Nothing changed.

Major Adept 1: SHIELD MASTER

Reflect missiles whenever you are blocking. Gain might when you block an attack or reflect a missile. Shield skills gain reduced recharge. Might x1 8s || Reduced Recharge: 20% || Reflects Missiles

1. Nothing changed.

Major Adept 2:

1. SIGNET MASTERY. SIGNETS gain reduced recharge and grant a stacking ferocity boon on use. Cast Lesser Signet of Might when striking a foe below the health threshold. Health Threshold: 50% || Signet of Ferocity (1m): 100 Ferocity || Maximum Stacks: 5 || Reduced Recharge: 20%
    1. Moved from Arms Major Adept 2.
  2. WARRIOR'S SPRINT. Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used. Damage increase: 10% || Removes immobile || Movement speed increase: 25%
    1. Moved from Discipline Major Adept 2.

Major Adept 3:

1. ROUSING RESILIENCE. Gain toughness and health when you break out of a stun. Healing: || Rousing Resilience 8s: Gain up to 1000 toughness based on your level.
    1. Moved from Defense Major Grandmaster 3.
  2. CULL THE WEAK. Increase strike damage dealt to weakened foes. Striking a foe below the threshold inflicts weakness. || Damage: 10% || Health: 50% || Weakness 5s
    1. Nothing changed.

Minor Master: ADRENAL HEALTH

Gain health based on adrenaline spent. Health Gain per Adrenaline Bar Spent 15s: Regain health by spending adrenaline || Maximum Stacks: 3 || Interval: 1s

1. Nothing changed.

Major Master 1: DEFY PAIN

Cast Lesser Endure Pain when struck while below the health threshold. || Health Threshold: 50%

(Lesser Endure Pain: STANCE. Take no damage from attacks. You are still susceptible to conditions and control effects. || Enduring Pain 4s: You tajke no damage from incoming attacks. You are still susceptible to conditions and control effects. || Breaks stun)

1. Nothing changed.

Major Master 2: ARMORED ATTACK

Gain power and condition damage based on your toughness. Gain Power Based on a Percentage of Toughness: 10% ||  Gain Condition Damage Based on a Percentage of Toughness: 10%

1. Essentially want to make this a good choice for both classes.

Major Master 3:

1. BURST MASTERY. BURST skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent. Adrenale Restored: 33% || Damage Increase: 7% || Swiftness 3.5s
  2. UNSUSPECTING FOES. Increased critical-hit chance against disabled foes. Critical Chance Increase: 50%
    1. Moved from Arms Major Master 1.

Minor Grandmaster: HARDENED ARMOR
Gain resolution when you block or are struck by a critical hit. Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution. Damage Reduced: 10% || Resolution 5s

1. Nothing changed.

Major Grandmaster 1: LAST STAND

Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. STANCES grant vigor when activated and have increased duration. || Vigor 6s || Duration Increase: 25%
(Lesser Balanced Stance: STANCE. Gain stability and swiftness on an interval. Become immune to critical hits. Balanced Stance 4s: Periodically gain stability. Immune to critical hits. || Stability x2 1s || Swiftness 3s || Boon Application Interval: 1s || Breaks Stun)

1. Nothing changed.

Major Grandmaster 2: 

1. AXE MASTERY. Gain ferocity. Gain additional ferocity when wielding an axe. Axe skills gain reduced recharged and grant adrenaline when critically striking. Ferocity: +120 || Additional Ferocity: +120 || Adrenaline: 2 || Reduced Recharge: 20%
    1. Moved from Discipline Master Grandmaster 1.
  2. VENGEFUL RETURN. Vengeance has an increased chance to rally and gain more health and endurance when you rather. Percent: 100% || Endurance gained: 100 || Health increase: 25%
    1. I feel like this is a really strong skill if used properly, but unsure if anyone uses it. I think moving it to Defense could be a good idea? Moved from Discipline Major Adept 3.

Major Grandmaster 3:

1. CLEANSING IRE. Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition for every bar of adrenaline spent when you hit with a burst skill. || Adrenaline: 1
    1. Moved from Defense Major Grandmaster 2.
  2. ROUSING RESILIENCE. Gain toughness and health when you break out of a stun. Healing: || Rousing Resilience 8s: Gain up to 1000 toughness based on your level.
    1. Nothing changed.

SPELLBREAKER

This will have little to no differences at all. The changes here aim to ensure boon giving. Therefore, there will be an internal cooldown added to some that do not have.

Minor Adept: SPELLBREAKER'S CONVICTION

Maximum adrenaline is capped at 2 bars, and only level 1 bursts are available. Gain access to the Full Counter burst and Meditation Skills.
(Full Counter: BURST. Absorb the next attack against you and counterattack all foes around you. Foes struck by the counter attack are interrupted. Damage: || Damage Reduced: 100% || Stability 2.5s || Counterattack Evasion .5s || Daze .5s || Number of Targets: 5 || Defiance Break: 100 || Unblockable || Range: 300)

1. Nothing changed.

Major Adept 1: PURE STRIKE
Deal increased critical-hit damage. This bonus is doubled against boonless foes. Critical Damage Increase: 7% || Boonless Critical Damage Increase: 14%

1. Nothing changed.

Major Adept 2: GUARD COUNTER
Gain Protection after a Full Counter. Protection 4s

1. Nothing changed.

Major Adept 3: NO ESCAPE
Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize. Any condition you inflict will be added as a boon to nearby allies. Immobilize 1s || Radius from Target: 300 || Allied Targets: 5 (4s duration of any boon)

1. Does this sound op? yes. But unlike other condition based classes, warrior isn't all over the board. Now, should it prove to be op and thus prove me wrong, I think perhaps an internal boon application cooldown would be just the thing. However as this class IS a boon ripping class, could work around that instead.

Minor Master: DISPELLING FORCE

Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons. Boons Removed: 1

1. Nothing changed.

Major Master 1: LOSS AVERSION

Removing boons from a foe deals damage and gives you adrenaline. Damage: || Adrenaline: 2 || Cannot Critical Hit || Unblockable

1. Nothing changed.

Major Master 2: SLOW COUNTER

Full Counter applies cripple and slow. Cripple 3s || Slow 3s

1. Nothing changed.

Major Master 3: SUN AND MOON STYLE

Gain bonuses for each dagger you equip: Main hand - Strike damage is increased versus foes with no boons. Off Hand- Heal yourself and allies for a percent of your outgoing damage. Bonus Damage to Boonless Foe: 10% || Damage to Healing: 5% || Allied Targets: 5 || Healing: || Range: 300

1. Unlike many other healers in this game, warrior does not have healing weapon skills. So, spec'ing into this would help heal if needed or just in general, help with support.

Minor Grandmaster: ATTACKER'S INSIGHT

Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all BURST skills on hit.

(Attacker's Insight 15s: 50 power, 50 precision, 50 ferocity || Maximum Stacks: 5)

1. Nothing changed.

Major Grandmaster 1: ENCHANTMENT COLLAPSE

Removing a boon from a foe causes all nearby foes to lose additional boons. Boons removed: 1 || Number of Targets: 5 || Radius: 240 || Unblockable

1. Nothing changed.

Major Grandmaster 2: REVENGE COUNTER

Full Counter deals additional damage and grants resistance. Copy conditions on yourself to targets you hit with Full Counter. || Conditions Copied: 5 || Damage Increase: 20% || Resistance 2s

1. This is to go hand in hand with No Escape. Definitely needs a tweak, but suggestions are welcome.

Major Grandmaster 3: MAGEBANE TETHER

Hitting with a BURST skill casts Magebane Tether on your target if they are within range.

(Magebane Tether: Tether yourself to your target. If they mvoe beyond the threshold, pull them to you. Grants might and reveals your target every second. Damage increase to tethered target: 10% || Range Threshold: 600 || Might x3 10s || Revealed x8 3s || Pull: 600 || Duration 8s || Defiance Break: 150 || Range: 600 || Unblockable)

1. Nothing changed.

If you got here and actually followed everything, give yourself a cookie because I know I tend to be nonsensical at times. Thank you and any suggestions or insight that isn't just "I hate it", I would appreciate it. Sorry if I contradicted myself at all, I am quite tired but wanted to get this posted so when I get up later, I see it.

Edited by shinkamalei.2574
Title change and preparing to possibly split the absolutely long post into many

• shinkamalei.2574 changed the title to Restructure/Rework to Base Traits & Spellbreaker Suggestion