NA--EST Old Gamer Looking to Join Up with People starting Out

Tuukall.8974

Hello.  I am an older gamer---retired, living in Canada and in the eastern standard timezone.  I have played what I call computer games since the punch card days of the '70's.  I did play GW and GW 2 (along with pretty well any game that caught my fancy) 3 or 4 computers and 2 or 3 email addresses ago.

I have  started this game up again from scratch--my old accounts are really just dust in the wind--and would like to group with others (playing an MMO solo is not really my thing).

As an older player I have, of course, a host of disabilities--one of which is severe hearing loss.  I have solved this problem by purchasing a computer without a sound card, so most "come and chat with us" invites will, unfortunately, fall on deaf ears so to speak.  Additionally, nerve damage has allowed me to "mis-hit" keys on my keyboard,; so I do invent new words quite often.   I can play throughout the day except between 3:30-4:340 pm. EST, which is when I drive my teenage daughter to work (for the summer, times will vary once high school resumes).  Naturally, I am totally ignorant of most game mechanics but have acquired a senior's ability to google though I try to avoid it as I firmly believe that google steals your soul if employed too much (it's true you know, at least that's what the National Enquirer used to claim).

If there is a guild that will cater to this style of play (I do have 2 level 80 boosts  but don 't like boosting at least for t he first 2 or 3 characters) please feel free to drop me a line.  I will follow this topic and try and respond as expeditiously as possible.

Hi Tukaal, Im the player named Lord Avian. ,its really nice to meet you, after having read what you posted. I think we have just the group of friends for you to play with. We love working with new/returning/veteran players. Our guilds goal is to make a welcome home for everyone, and after your settled in. Either stay around and make lots of new friends, or go off on your own and do what makes you happy. I will send you a in game notice this evening to invite you, you can come meet everyone , and join us in the chaos we persue. 

Lord Avian