Can't place a support ticket - Jade Heroics Issue

When I try to place a support ticket I just get redirect to the log in page and then after I log in it takes me to the account page. I then click "Submit A Ticket" and the circle starts over again.

Anyway. I just spent 100 Testimony of Jade Heroics and bought 10 Notarized Scrolls of Maguuma Heroics. and instead of 100 hero points I receive 10 - WTH? I know there is a limit, but if I have bought them all up I should NOT be able to buy more. Please refund my Testimony of Jade Heroics. Thank you

Edited by Thyrn.4350
clarity
  • Haha 1

There doesn't seem to be a way to even find out how many you have done in achievements or anything. As someone who mostly does WvW it takes a long time to earn 6 Testimony of Jade Heroics to unlock elite specializations. This is a huge issue as I have multiple characters and I have no idea how many I have bought on each one.

Having to spend 10 Jade Heroics, then use the scroll, then see that it didn't give me 10 Hero Points to know I have maxed out on that group seems ridiculous.

Also, they are SOULBOUND so if I bought 5 of them and used it with no benefit, I couldn't give the other 4 to another character to use.

Edited by Thyrn.4350

You can open the World Map to see how many Hero Challenges you have completed, or for specific challenges enter the map (if possible).

If you wish to contact the CS Team in the future (and you can ask them to fix your log-in issue), you can send an email to 'support@arena.net' in lieu of a ticket.

Good luck.

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
reading comprehension

• Thyrn.4350 changed the title to Can't place a support ticket - Jade Heroics Issue
8 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

No need to contact the CS Team, as each Notarized Scroll of Maguuma Heroics costs 10 Jade Testimony of Jade Heroics.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Testimony_of_Jade_Heroics#Heroics_Notary

But, should you wish to contact the CS Team in the future (and you can ask them to fix your log-in issue), you can send an email to 'support@arena.net' in lieu of a ticket.

Good luck.

Hello - yes I know that. I spent 100 jade heroics to get 10 scrolls each scroll is supposed to give 10 Hero Points. When I used all 10 scrolls and went to train I only had 12 Hero Points 10 added and 2 I already had. So 9 of the hero point scrolls did nothing even though I was able to buy them with 90 Jade Heroics. I hope that is more clear.

I have done this on 4 characters with no issue. My understanding is there is only so many you can buy in each section. It appears that even if you have bought all you can acquire you can still buy the scrolls with no benefit. 

Edited by Thyrn.4350

Yes, sorry.  Didn't comprehend at first read-through. 

How many open Hero Challenges did you have left in Heart of Thorns?  Perhaps, they were completed on this character?  Did you check your Wallet to see if they were put back (as Testimonies)? 

I could not find anything about limits in the Wiki.  Does not mean it's not there.  🤷‍♀️

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

6 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Yes, sorry.  Didn't comprehend at first read-through. 

How many open Hero Challenges did you have left in Heart of Thorns?  Perhaps, they were completed on this character?  Did you check your Wallet to see if they were put back (as Testimonies)? 

I could not find anything about limits in the Wiki.  Does not mean it's not there.  🤷‍♀️

I know there is a limit. As a new player I just figured when I hit the limit it would stop allowing me to buy the scrolls. I also could not find any way to see which one or how many I unlocked in Achievements. 

The scroll completes a random Heroic for you when you use it that way a WvW player cannot have more HP than a PvE player, but again there doesn't seem to be any way to know how many you have bought and completed via scrolls. Since I do not have the entire expansion map unlocked I couldn't even manually try to figure that out. I am surprised you can keep buying the scrolls in WvW if you have them all completed 😞

29 minutes ago, Thyrn.4350 said:

Is there a way to see achievements related to Heroic Challenges on which ones you need to complete or not?

I always use the legenda of each map (top left of the worldmap).

For example: HoT has 4 maps.

I check each HoT map on the world map. If the legenda says that i did 9 of 11 HP's in that map then i know i still need to do 2. After doing all 4 maps i know how many Notarized Scrolls of Maguuma Heroics i can/need to buy (each Notarized Scroll of Maguuma Heroics unlocks 1 HP in HoT).

Edited by GODh.3892
typos
  • Thanks 1

Have you checked, if you got the currency back, because that should happen, if you use more than you can use for the region?

Just take care, they give back the currency related to the expansion they were added with, not the one you used to buy them:

Tyria / Maguuma - Proofs of Heroic

Desert - Testimonies of Desert Heroics

Jade - Testimonies of Jade Heroics

Edited by Schimmi.6872
  • Like 1