Soulbeast: forced unmerge repeatedly in Kaineng Overlook CM- zip lines

The other night my static was doing our first pulls at the Kaineng Overlook CM.

Zip lines have always forced an unmerge... which is mildly annoying. In the Kaineng Overlook CM it is downright punishing. Will this be fixed soon?

Anyone else having this issue? I tried searching keywords but couldn't find mention of this.

1 hour ago, LadyMari.7920 said:

The other night my static was doing our first pulls at the Kaineng Overlook CM.

Zip lines have always forced an unmerge... which is mildly annoying. In the Kaineng Overlook CM it is downright punishing. Will this be fixed soon?

Anyone else having this issue? I tried searching keywords but couldn't find mention of this.

The same happens to druid spirits pretty anoying but we got to live with it I think mate.

• Sad 1

The same happens to druid spirits pretty anoying but we got to live with it I think mate.

If I remember, this used to happen when you dismounted but at least the pet merge didn't go on cooldown. If they removed the cooldown after a forced unmerge with the zip lines it would help tremendously in the short term.

Edited by LadyMari.7920
Clarity.

3 hours ago, LadyMari.7920 said:

If I remember, this used to happen when you dismounted but at least the pet merge didn't go on cooldown. If they removed the cooldown after a forced unmerge with the zip lines it would help tremendously in the short term.

Agree the necro minonmancers and druids stand behind you.

• Thanks 1