cannot get credit towards Coalescence 1

contacted support and they said if it happened again to submit a bug report which i have done but thought id also check here incase anyone else has had this issue and found a way to make it work.

i have unlocked coalescence 1 from a quadim fight in w7, then went and did wing 5, after killing the relevant bosses if i go to where the small chests are for the 3 items needed for the achievement the chests are there but already open. support said to wait till reset and try again and today i did that and the chests are still open.

does anyone have any ideas?

19 minutes ago, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

contacted support and they said if it happened again to submit a bug report which i have done but thought id also check here incase anyone else has had this issue and found a way to make it work.

i have unlocked coalescence 1 from a quadim fight in w7, then went and did wing 5, after killing the relevant bosses if i go to where the small chests are for the 3 items needed for the achievement the chests are there but already open. support said to wait till reset and try again and today i did that and the chests are still open.

does anyone have any ideas?

Raids is reset weekly (8.30am gmt if I remember right) so you have to wait untill monday.

Edit

It reset the same as your guild missions.

Edited by Linken.6345

1 hour ago, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

its the little chests not the big ones from each boss, and was support that said they reset daily. 

just really strange they were already open when i had never stepped foot in there till yesterday.

No support were wrong all chests reset weekly except the few unid gear you get everytime you kill the bosses from their chests.