No 10 Points after Daily Completionist!! (done - answered)

Hi,yesteday i´m not 100% sure about my point stand but think i missed it too.Then i have get the 23.002 points stand. Get a Chest.. all fine.Today, i do the daily completionist. Get 2 chest, 2 gold, but not the 10 account points!I have stay at 23.002 but must have more then i have do the daily.

Here is a bug, we get not more the account points when we do the daily.

What the hell O.oWhy they do this... lolSorry but this is really s..t.

I know the limit from other events when here stay 0/25 after 25 we get nothing more. But for a daily a limit account points..........stupid.Would they like say we dont more play the daily, we have enough playing it? xD

Big thanks for this info.

@GAUCreep.6958 said:Why they do this... lolThey haven't said, so we can only speculate.

• 15k AP is a lot & it means that newer players end up falling behind veterans
  • Many people at the top of the leaderboards (for AP) expressed the feeling that they felt compelled to keep doing dailies.
  • The AP reward chests would need to be updated and overhauled more often (and that's a bigger pain than it sounds; it might require retrofitting or rebalancing, which are always time consuming)
  • Can't spell "cap" without "AP" (ok, that's just silly, but since we don't really know why... maybe).

As to why the game doesn't warn you or inform you? I dunno. Seems like it would be easy to offer a 10 AP invisible achievement for reaching 15k. Maybe we'd get a letter saying, "well done (now, get a life)" and mentioning the cap.

Big thanks for this info.No problem :) Sorry it wasn't better news.

„expressed the feeling that they felt compelled to keep doing dailies“thats its. But i have like it :PIts was a must have todo it for get the AP. My personal mission was get the 30.000 chest.This is the last item for the radiant armor light.And now? Without the daily ap........I dont play pvp, raids or fractals = no points.Its say me, i must wait for the next winterdays event for get again great points and then wait again for the next event?! (think lunar new year coming then ^^) but... :o

Now since i know its not a bug, its a feature, it is maybe time for get a little distance from the game over playing it years. Maybe its good for my real life ;DDDI can see it as a goal that i have finish the 15.000 limit :P

To help you find your way to 30k (or as close as you can get), try this:

• Create an API key, here (you can check just "progression"; I recommend checking them all)
  • Visit GW2 Efficiency and click on "API keys" in the upper right.
    • Optional: create an account on GW2/E (so you don't have to enter the API key again)
  • Visit the achievements page (Accounts → Achievements → Show: Earnable Points) or click here

That will show you all the achievements available to your account which offer some AP. For each category, it will also summarize how many chieves and how much AP you've earned/could earn. Obviously for you, you'll have left a lot on the table due to your lack of interest in PvP, Raids, and Fractals. But there will still be more than a few available.

Here's a couple of things you might not realize offer AP:

• Vial of Salt: for about 30 gold worth of mats (and a stack of each basic ascended mat), you'll earn 12 AP in PvP (without facing a single opponent)
  • There's about 700 AP available from Sanctum Sprint, Crab Toss, Keg Brawl, and Southsun Survival.
  • You can earn some points from raids by entering a raid instance that has been cleared and collecting stuff. (no raiding required)
  • The first tier of legendary collections is relatively cheap (or free, except for your time), although it offers only 3 AP each.
  • Many of the rare & basic collections are expensive to complete, but very cheap to start, and that can yield some AP too.
  • You can do PvP dailies in a private arena with friends, trading wins. There's a lot of AP available (plus reward track bonuses) for investing 5-10 minutes/day.

The most points are not really a option for me but thanks again for the try.I think they would like kick me from the group when a beginner join a raid.And when not.. i don´t like play with many other/i dont know. My own guild have not many members and they play very rare.From the legendary i have only like one and have finish it, maybe its a idea the the new shield, looks great hm. (this from HoT, Quaggan..)

I see, you don´t would like i go to my real-life back : DHave spend over 9.000h in this game, stay at the moment at 6300~ gold and have not really pleasure do the collections for get the one or other point.The daily have make fun for do it.

From your list, the last point give me a little confusion. You say private arena?I think private arena are not counted? Its maybe not the same but i have try it in the guild hall => arena, here the kill have not counted :SNeed i this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Custom_Arena_Starter_Kit ?But the achievements says, only rated arena mmmh.

Is this offtopic here ok? XD...can you tell me for example on achievements/daily that is working in a private arena?But where i can see pvp dailys make APs? Standard daily => i see the pvp dailys but here is no info about get ap.

@GAUCreep.6958 said:I think they would like kick me from the group when a beginner join a raid.I'm sorry I gave you the impression that you needed to raid at all. What you do is LFG for someone offering a completed instance and just explore. There aren't a lot of points, but there are a few you can get just from that; no fighting required. (I'd offer to open one for you, but I'm not currently raiding.)

For PvP dailies, you look for an already-created arena (you don't need to invest in your own): they are found by visiting the PvP menu, last tab, and searching for the word "daily" (most of them have that in their title). Enter an empty one with a friend. One of you caps 3 of the points and then you guys trade kills until the timer expires or the "capper" reaches a winning score (usually 500). That won't count as a "win" for dailies, but you'll each get other dailies, depending on what's on the list. Specifically: daily kills (3 required), daily reward earning (requires max of two wins each, sometimes faster), & daily top stats. 1000s of players have been earning some of their dailies from this since ages ago.

These also progress a number of PvP achievements: kills, rank points, wins on specific professions, etc. It's not fast, but since it helps you earn 2g/day faster (plus reward track progress) for 5-10 min/day, it seems like a win-win for you and whoever you join with. (Some people also do this in groups, 3v3 or whatever; the wins are a bit quicker since you can kill 3 at once for match points, although one of the dailies is trickier.)

Archived