RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

On 7/27/2023 at 2:13 AM, Joyo.5624 said:

would love an invite, ty!

On 7/14/2023 at 11:25 PM, Vivec.6718 said:

Just getting back into gw2 and would love a community to do it with!

On 7/23/2023 at 12:24 AM, mlgxelite.3571 said:

hello can i join ? 🙂

On 7/22/2023 at 12:42 PM, Daedalus.2538 said:

Hey Clan Luna, can I join your guild?

Hey there folks! First and foremost, I heavily apologize for the no replies! Life has been a biitttt coocoo, but it's getting smoother by the day. Hopefully you can understand! 😞 If you haven't already contacted an officer - and if you are still looking for a guild and wanted to give us a shot still -  an invite as been sent to everyone!

Remember to join the Discord within a day of joining! As well as enable our guild chat in-game so you can chat with us (Main chat tab -> little arrow -> Check "Guild" -> Check "[Luna]"). If you decided not to join / found another community for you, I'm wishing you all the best in your journey! ❤️

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns in regards to joining the guild and I'll try my best to help out where I can!

On 7/27/2023 at 4:42 PM, Ming.7819 said:

Hello, still recruiting? 🙂 

• Hey there, Ming! [Luna] is still recruiting, yes. However, I tried to invite you, but it says you have reached all guild slots you can (total of 5). If you're still interested, we'll go ahead and send you an invite once a slot has been emptied. If not, I'm wishing you the best. ❤️ Please let me know if you have any questions for me regarding our guild / joining!

On 7/31/2023 at 10:34 AM, Cheyenna.4135 said:
  • Hey there, Ming! [Luna] is still recruiting, yes. However, I tried to invite you, but it says you have reached all guild slots you can (total of 5). If you're still interested, we'll go ahead and send you an invite once a slot has been emptied. If not, I'm wishing you the best. ❤️ Please let me know if you have any questions for me regarding our guild / joining!

Hey Cheyenna, If you're still recruiting. I would love a invite 🙂 Thanks!

26 minutes ago, Atreyix.9124 said:

Hey Cheyenna, If you're still recruiting. I would love a invite 🙂 Thanks!

Hey there! We are! I'll be online in just a moment to send you an invite to the guild. If you have any particular questions of how to join or any further information about the guild, please don't hesitate to ask!

--------------

QUICK REMINDERS:

• You can accept the guild invite by going to your Guild [G] Panel and under "Account Guilds", you will see the request. Just hit accept!
  • Join our Discord! All new folks have 1 day of joining. You will see the Discord server link in the guild message of the day.
  • Turn on our guild chat! This will let you see our chat and socialize to us.
    • You can make sure it's enabled by going to your main chat tab -> hit the tiny arrow -> Check "Guild" -> Check [Luna].

7 hours ago, LordAzeroth.9057 said:

I just recently came back to the game after a few years of a break and looking for a guild to run with and relearn how to play the game. I think your guild sounds like a good  fit for me.  I would love an invite.

• Hey, @LordAzeroth.9057! In that case, welcome back to GW2! We'll happily answer any questions you may have regarding how to get started in content, get your build up and goin, or anything else you wanna shoot our way. I've sent over an invite to you and you should be able to see the invite request the next time you pop online to GW2 (open up the Guild [G] Panel and look under "Account Guilds"). Remember to check and make sure [Luna] guild chat is enabled in your chat tab, as well as join our Discord server when you accept our invite!

Of course that's not a problem, @KacBounce.1542. New folks or those who are returning are heavily encouraged to join us!! The more, the merrier. 😄

I'm not sure of your fractal level / knowledge still, but we actually have a T1 Fractal Training going in an hour and a half (9:45PM EDT)! You can find the information and sign up instructions for it in the Discord whenever you join. An invite has been sent to you! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns for me and I'll answer what I can. ❤️

On 8/22/2023 at 1:30 AM, Stasia.3972 said:

Hi I'd love to join your guild. I'm brand new to the game and I stream

• Hiya there, Stasia. Happy to have ya interest. 😄  Welcome to the GW2 Community! I've sent over an invite to you and you'll see it the next time you pop online. Remember to enable our guild chat via your chat tab settings (Main Chat Tab -> Little arrow -> Check Guild -> Check [Luna]), as well as join our Discord server within 1 day of joining the guild. You will see the server link in the guild message of the day! Please let me know if you have any questions or issues in joining us.

Hi there. I am looking to join a new guild if you are still recruiting. I am a returning player but definitely not as knowledgeable as I want to be. I have a WvW guild that I run with on Sorrows Furnace server once or twice a week. Looking for a guild that does group PVE content. Also if any of the group PVP I would like to do some of that too. 

On 8/23/2023 at 4:15 PM, Hero.5837 said:

Hey! Looking to join, trying to do fractals, strikes, and raids!

On 8/23/2023 at 5:13 PM, Shaoden.6845 said:

Hi there. I am looking to join a new guild if you are still recruiting. I am a returning player but definitely not as knowledgeable as I want to be. I have a WvW guild that I run with on Sorrows Furnace server once or twice a week. Looking for a guild that does group PVE content. Also if any of the group PVP I would like to do some of that too. 

• Hey there, folks! Hope you're both doing well tonight. If you're still interested in joining us, I've gone ahead and sent over an invite that you can accept from the in-game Guild panel. We'd be happy to help you both out in getting more knowledgeable in the PvE department. 😄  Please send me or an officer (Lunatic) a DM if you have any questions or concerns regarding [Luna].

Couple reminders for ya: enable our guild chat if not already done so. You can make sure it's enabled by going to your chat tab -> the little down arrow -> Check "Guild" -> Check "Luna". Also remember to join our guild Discord server! You'll have access to the server link upon joining the guild.

On 8/25/2023 at 10:02 PM, Robchobabob.2189 said:

New player here had the game for less than a week looking for a guild to make new friends to play with and learn the game

On 8/25/2023 at 8:10 PM, Tedrian.6849 said:

Just returned to game. Played just after initial release until mid HoT.  Been back about a month and am now looking to add a guild/friends.  Been playing through PoF and leveling another char through HoT.

On 8/24/2023 at 11:34 PM, henealal.3916 said:

any chance I could get an invite?

• Hi everyone!! I hope you're doing fantastic today. Welcome to those who are new or returning to the game - excited to have ya back and ready to jump into some content. Invites have been sent to you all. You'll see the request once you hop on GW2! You can accept the guild invite by going to the Guild [G] Panel and you should see the accept button under "Account Guilds". Please remember to enable our guild chat, as well as join our Discord server!

I am very interested in joining if possible, I unfortunately was forced to take a 6 year break and I am now getting back into the game but definitely out of the loop, I have some previous experience with some fractals and raids although I don't remember much but I am wanting to progress with end game content with some cool people. I also do pvp and used to do wvw quite a bit