RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

Hey . Im  a player who's main focus is to do cm :D.   ufe 1600 only doing cm by now.  WvW is my biggest enemy  by the way. I do it for legend craft needs but... yea. Other than that so other experience like guild wide strikes are also quite nice 😄, would love to look join. 

Hello, I am interested in the guild as I'd like the opportunity to learn the games endgame content with a steady group of people. I've raided in other mmo's, but haven't gotten much opportunity to do it in GW2. 

Would love to play with you guys and learn some fights!

5 hours ago, ELjljCartel.1097 said:

Hello, any chance your guild is still recruiting? I am a new player, but a quick learner. I've made a character to get a general understanding of the game but I'm also not sure which server you're on.

Hey! [Luna] is still recruiting folks, yeap yeap! As for the server, there is no particular one for our guild since we're not a World vs. World community. As long as you're on the NA region, you should be okay and able to join us (you can ensure you're on NA by viewing your account).

If you still have interest in our guild, I've sent over an invite to you in-game. You should see the prompt when you get online via the Guild [G] Panel. After accepting, make sure our guild chat is on as well by going to your chat tab -> little arrow icon next to it -> Check mark "Guild" -> Check mark [Luna]. This will enable our chat so you can meet all of us! ❤️

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• 1 month later...