RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

Hi! I think this guild sounds like a good fit for me. I've been playing for a few months - I've just started PoF and have quite a bit of story to get through, but have loved all of it so far! I haven't done a whole lot of end game content yet but am hoping to learn. Would love to join if there's room! 🙂

On 12/18/2022 at 4:38 PM, Bree.4850 said:

I'm interested in joining. I'm a newish player that still has a lot to learn 🙂

36 minutes ago, Razzmataz.5813 said:

Hi! I think this guild sounds like a good fit for me. I've been playing for a few months - I've just started PoF and have quite a bit of story to get through, but have loved all of it so far! I haven't done a whole lot of end game content yet but am hoping to learn. Would love to join if there's room! 🙂

• Very happy you're enjoying the story, @Razzmataz.5813! Personally, I love the story. HoT, not so much, but LWS4 was top tier imo. We'd love to help ya get into end-game as well! An invite has been sent to both of you. Please let me know if either of you have any questions for me about our guild. ^-^
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Totally made it through all of the story/expansions/living worlds/skyscale only to be bested last week by the boss at the beginning of EoD that was "perform combos on this glorified training dummy." I had no idea that combos existed, and it didn't help that I was playing a Necro for the first time and there were no finishers anywhere on my skill bar.

All of that to say, I think I could stand some hand-holding to, you know... learn the game. I'd love an invite.

Edited by BurntGerbil.2861

Hello, this guild sounds very much what I am looking for and its event times overlap perfectly with when I usually play. I am not really new to the game. I've had an account for about 5 years and have played a total of 950 hours. Most of that has been leveling alts, exploring the open world and playing through story. I have finally settled on playing a soul beast ranger as a main and though I am still going through the story content, I would like to start getting into the group events. The most I have done up to this point is a couple of low level fractals and some guild races with a previous guild that seems to have gone dormant. Please send me an invite if you'll have me in the guild. Thanks.

10 hours ago, BurntGerbil.2861 said:

Totally made it through all of the story/expansions/living worlds/skyscale only to be bested last week by the boss at the beginning of EoD that was "perform combos on this glorified training dummy." I had no idea that combos existed, and it didn't help that I was playing a Necro for the first time and there were no finishers anywhere on my skill bar.

All of that to say, I think I could stand some hand-holding to, you know... learn the game. I'd love an invite.

• Oh goodness, yes! So many people have zero idea combos exist. I'm happy they added that section in the game somewhere. I think it'll help people, hopefully, as combos are very handy when used correctly. An invite is waiting for you once you log on!

9 hours ago, Alysm.5864 said:

Hello, this guild sounds very much what I am looking for and its event times overlap perfectly with when I usually play. I am not really new to the game. I've had an account for about 5 years and have played a total of 950 hours. Most of that has been leveling alts, exploring the open world and playing through story. I have finally settled on playing a soul beast ranger as a main and though I am still going through the story content, I would like to start getting into the group events. The most I have done up to this point is a couple of low level fractals and some guild races with a previous guild that seems to have gone dormant. Please send me an invite if you'll have me in the guild. Thanks.

• Eyyyy! I main SLB too! I've been jumping around, trying to find out some new things to play, but SLB is one I got into upon returning to GW2. And, of course, we'd love to have you as well! An invite has been sent.
  • Haha 1

Hello, i am a return player, after a number of years i found my way back.  I am looking for a guild with friendly and helpful members to play with.  Your guild caught my eye.  I am over 20 (30 and 40) but find that i am playing two or three hours a day.  But it seems that there is a LOT of new things going on and i would like to be able to talk about them with people that know about it.  Looking forward to hearing from your guild.

12 hours ago, Elsbeth.4058 said:

Hello, i am a return player, after a number of years i found my way back.  I am looking for a guild with friendly and helpful members to play with.  Your guild caught my eye.  I am over 20 (30 and 40) but find that i am playing two or three hours a day.  But it seems that there is a LOT of new things going on and i would like to be able to talk about them with people that know about it.  Looking forward to hearing from your guild.

• Heya. For sure! An invite has been to you as well. Please let me know if you have any issues receiving or accepting the guild invite, and I'll be happy to help you out!
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Elsbeth.4058 said:

Where do i go to find the invite, it is not in mail or notices

• To view the invite, you must open your guild [G] Panel. You will see the request under "Account Guilds". Click Clair De Lune [Luna] and hit accept. Once you have accepted the invite, you will be able to talk with us in guild chat. To do so, type /g and the number of guild [Luna] is for you in the Guild Panel (EX: /g1, /g2, /g3).
  • Haha 1

Hi, I'd like to join your guild. Im from the atlantic side of Canada, AST. Which I believe is only 1 hour difference from EST us time zone. Im older, in my 50's. I had played GW2 in 2018 for about 3 years but then LIFE happens. I was in a wvw guild at that time and a guild set for world events only.  Im back and starting from scratch. Ive joined up on Maguma and realize its really only needed for wvw.  I am remembering all the things that I loved about the game again and am missing the feeling of belonging to a group of like minded friends. Id like an invite, Im on most days and evenings. Thank you 

1 hour ago, GalliaSong.1298 said:

Hi, I'd like to join your guild. Im from the atlantic side of Canada, AST. Which I believe is only 1 hour difference from EST us time zone. Im older, in my 50's. I had played GW2 in 2018 for about 3 years but then LIFE happens. I was in a wvw guild at that time and a guild set for world events only.  Im back and starting from scratch. Ive joined up on Maguma and realize its really only needed for wvw.  I am remembering all the things that I loved about the game again and am missing the feeling of belonging to a group of like minded friends. Id like an invite, Im on most days and evenings. Thank you 

• Awwwh yeah, I definitely understand the desire to have friends and/or a community. ❤️  We'd absolutely love to have you! You should have an invite waiting for you the next time you log in to GW2. If you're unsure how to accept the invite, hit G and you will see the request under "Account Guilds". Make sure our guild chat is on via your chat tab settings so you can see what we say!
  • Haha 1

Hello. I'm a returner interested in your guild. I've checked in on the game every few months, but haven’t actually played since near the end of IBS. I'm familiar with dungeons and T1 fractals, but haven't ever been to raids or most of the strike missions. I'm still in the process of working a new character through the story, but I hope to get into some events and instanced content when I get to it.

1 hour ago, Evueimeimei.5918 said:

Hello. I'm a returner interested in your guild. I've checked in on the game every few months, but haven’t actually played since near the end of IBS. I'm familiar with dungeons and T1 fractals, but haven't ever been to raids or most of the strike missions. I'm still in the process of working a new character through the story, but I hope to get into some events and instanced content when I get to it.

• Hey there! We'd love to help ya get started in that content whenever you're ready to then! An invite has been sent to you. Please let me know if you have any questions! Accept the invite by going to the Guild [G] Panel and you should see the request under "Account Guilds". Make sure [Luna]'s guild chat is on in your chat tab settings so you can see what we're sayin. Upon joining the guild, you can view our Discord Server link in the Guild Message of the Day. Don't forget to join that!
  • Haha 1

Hi, I'm a returning player who mainly focused on WvW last time I played and I'm really interested in joining your guild! I would like to adventure into the PVE aspect of the game because I only have a bit of experience in fractals and its been a long time since I have done that content. The raids and strikes have always looked fun and I'm feeling like now would be a great time to start figuring all that stuff out.

• Like 1