[PvE] Tactics Quicksworn - August 2nd Patch

Rishnock.6230

Hello. On June 28th I started working on quicksworn just to see it. I play instanced PvE.

Technically, I think all old banner slave builds will work for quickness now with minor tweaking. Discipline's banner trait is pretty valuable after the update. Realistically, a discipline based build is gonna come up and have better numbers. But still, here is the updated version of (tactics) Quicksworn:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKgAcqllyWZfMKmLO+SVxXA-zRRYbhgAHN07hRUCUVAmTzIG3AA-e

Some notes:

• The +5% crit anet gave in the last hotfix makes it a bit easier to get to the needed crit %. Magic number is 66.43% in this build. As such, Rune of the Eagle is listed, but you can probably use Rune of the Thief like a lot of other Bladesworns are liking. I just don't prefer having to pay attention to where my target's back is.
  • All the boon duration needed can be gotten from Diviner's gear. The minimum boon duration needed is 82%, but you probably want more. The listed build has 87%, but you can use Holographic Super Cheese to bring it down to 83% if you're comfortable. It's cheaper. Also Soul Pastries if no ascended food.
    • (it's theoretically possible to go lower than 82%, but it removes symmetry from the rotation.)
  • Finally, because of just how much quickness is on Banner of Tactics now, you don't need warhorn and can take pistol 😄
  • I didn't spend that much time testing it - I still need to get me a few more Diviner pieces. But it's much better than it was.

Suggested Rotation

• Opener (Gun Saber):

• Precast Signet of Fury, Double Cast Combat Stimulant, and Load Cartridges
  • Gunsaber 5 - good mobility and you gotta reach the boss in melee
  • Weapon Swap - gives flow

• Axe/Pistol:

• Pistol 5
  • Pistol 4
  • Filler until you get a little flow
  • Dragontrigger and instantly Dragonslash (This is the first time you'll give your party quickness. Don't be greedy, just load 1 bullet and go)

Gunsaber:

• Banner of Tactics for team quick (you can delay it a bit, but you'll be using it in the same spot every time)
  • Gunsaber 2
  • Gunsaber 3
  • Gunsaber 4
  • (if at full ammo) Gunsaber 5
  • Tactical Reload
  • Gunsaber 5
  • Gunsaber 2
  • Load Cartridges (you can do this one step earlier but might be easier to lump it in here)
  • Signet of Fury
  • Gunsaber 4
  • Gunsaber 3
  • Dragon Trigger - Fully charge and slash before Signet of Fury runs out

Axe/Pistol:

• Axe 3
  • Axe 2
  • Autoattack chain x2
  • Filler x1
  • Load Cartridges
  • Pistol 5 into Dragon Trigger (If have alacrity, Signet of Fury should have <3.5 seconds left on CD before this step) 
  • Fully charge Dragon Trigger and slash
  • Repeat to Gunsaber

If your Alac dies, you can use the heal skill for additional CDR. Good luck!

• Like 1